Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: weekly challenges - cancel button

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle

weekly challenges - cancel button

can we have a cancel button?

i;d like to be able to tidy up the quest book and get rid of the tab from ph houses.

for those who want to use up every available buff and resource for a slightly increased pop then gr8, but plz don't make this like pvp where those of us who have no interest at all are lumbered with clutter all over our screens, again!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    It already has one.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    I like that the quests are at the bottom of the questbook. If they werent Id probably ask for a remove option too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    It already has one.
    But you can't click it and it works with a 168h delay?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    i am sorry to say i do not like this weekly quest thing i have no interest what so ever a delete button would be a great idea and very welcome , i am sure many do but we should have the option to play it or not

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    I like that the quests are at the bottom of the questbook. If they werent Id probably ask for a remove option too.

But you can't click it and it works with a 168h delay?
    Works only after you finished the WC so that you don't have to wait and can start new one immediately.

HunyBun
    Yet another well thought out stuff-up!!!
    Nobody asked for this , not many seem to want it judging by chat, so we really should be able to opt out of the whole thing.

Its just a blatant grubby money grab, and helps turn the players off even faster... I bet this game is going downhill at about a squillion miles an hour.

Whats wrong with having a "cancel" button, similar to the daily quests?
    Last edited by HunyBun; 22.11.18 at 04:06.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm guessing that as you get another quest if you finish the first one within a week (some hope) that cancelling the first one would just make another one spawn .....

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    +1 for opt out a delete option to remove the weekly quest from the quest list please, maybe an option to not to receive them at all?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1
    I think this tread is doubled. Well that kind of shows that many had same though. I answered in the other tread. I also want to be able to cancel quest that I dont want to do.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    It already has one.
    This is how mine looks - dont see any.
    What people mean is like with the bonus quest - a way to get rid of it.
    http://prntscr.com/lljhj3
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread