Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly challenges - no sub quests

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    same here. Logged out, Cache cleared, changed browser... still no ship and the quests are locked... opened a ticket to support but still no answer

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here, subquests are locked and no reason is displayed

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Same story, no ship, quests are locked

World
    Newfoundland
    No ship here either

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here. No ship and quests locked.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    same here.ticket sent also..looks like we will be having another maintenance

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    same problem too

World
    Sandycove
    Is it just the interface that's causing people issues - at least to a point? It is a little odd.
    I have a Main Quest of "Kingdom Defense". (The text implies a ship but I thought that was just for color). This has several sub-quests. Two are showing as active sub quests ("Resource Delivery" and "First Recruitment"). The other quests are locked. I assume they will open after I get the first two done.

"Resource Delivery" is making a bunch of stuff (then losing double what I made).

"First Recruitment" is Equipping the ship with the correct items to send it away. I assumed that is referring to all the stuff I'm making. When I get the goods made, the ship will leave (e.g. I can finish the quest). But I've yet to make enough of anything yet so I can't confirm how it's working, But if my suspicious are correct it will all come together as I make the stuff to put on the ship. That's my current theory anyway....

So I think it's ok it's just looking clunky. I didn't expect there would be any physical ship at all.

Here's my view:
    http://prntscr.com/lkvoy1

Edit We learn by doing. There is a ship and what I was thinking didn't apply at all. But it looks like I'm lucky the ship is at least there.
    Last edited by Xibor; 20.11.18 at 21:40.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    odd my northisle account had the ship and quests my main account this one dont

will send a ticket in the min but my ship not there and the quest line is locked

http://prntscr.com/lkvpx8

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    In addition to many players not getting the ship there seems to be a problem with buffing. buildings are all getting highlighted so it makes it difficult to see which have been buffed. This only seems to be for people who do not have the ship. Also from reading another post there is a problem with the training grounds not having the desired effect on barracks times. All in all a very poor implementation.

I am lucky to have got the ship but think that the amounts of troops and resources needed seem to be a bit on the high side. As someone has stated, People trying the quests on test are in possession of almost unlimited gems so will just use those and not give a true test of the quests.

Reply to Thread