Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: weekly quests - nature of tasks

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    agree with the ali part but storm recovery is a terrible scenario expensive to do easy to go wrong just a another bad idea from bb

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Teardrop46 View Post
    My husband finished his weekly challenge and thought that was the end until next week....imagine his surprise to find a SECOND weekly challenge popped up !!
    THAT IS NOT what i call a WEEKLY challenge.!
    They call it "weekly" cause it lasts 7 days. BB always struggles with English. And it does last 7 days unless you click "Don'.t wait for ........" button.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    What a waste of time the Weekly challenge is. Just another resource grab, I don't have days to sit and play, I pop in and out when I have a moment. There is no way I have time to do 3x First Thief not only do I not have that many in star, you just made me kill off a huge amount of troops in the first part of the quest chain.

I never got a chance to try the weekly challenge on the test server as the ship never showed up for me. Wiki's guide says 3 ADV's no mention of the type or level of ADV required so was it even on the test server as 3 of the same ADV?

I have decided not to continue with the weekly challenge as it's just not worth it as have many of my guild members. Very disappointed BB.
    Last edited by EverHart; 22.11.18 at 03:34.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Nice idea guys, but how are we supposed to complete multiple adventures which aren't available to buy? Mine are 'Heart of the wood' and 'Riches of the mountain' and, unless I'm missing something, they're not for sale anywhere...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    My issue is with storm recovery mostly. Just think about it, 2 storm recovery cost 2200 grout! Which is a very steep price for the few tokens by itself, and then I am not even counting the other resources invested. Also I will not be delegating armoured marksmen for the other quest. So that's 2/4 weeklies I will never do. I also find the coin prices quite steep.
    I think the idea of the challenges are good and nicely executed with the ship and all, but I do not like the content of the quests themselves.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    For me is cheaper pay 2200 grout than pay 75 000 coins for 3x Wisdom adventure and lost lot of troops :-)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    This is a game, is it not? I want to do things I like. If I want to spend time doing things I dislike I've got housework for that.
    This, in spades.

You won't make unpopular adventures popular by forcing (or cajoling if you prefer since nobody has to do it) people to do them for other reasons.

Whirlwind for example would be a pain to organize once. Two or three of them is preposterous.
    It is also disingenuous to suggest luck has been removed when ToW and Besieged are follow-ups with considerably less than 100% chance. And though at my level I won't get the scenarios, these are even harder to get due to single digit percentages on shorter searches being the only source.
    Last edited by Eeyore; 22.11.18 at 12:23.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Shugura View Post
    For me is cheaper pay 2200 grout than pay 75 000 coins for 3x Wisdom adventure and lost lot of troops :-)
    Is this 75k total ? because based on the experience from where Im playing, its more likely its 75k each

Whats funny is that those quests most likely dont even account for the total amount of adventures in circulation, let alone ones ability to buy them.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    Is this 75k total ? because based on the experience from where Im playing, its more likely its 75k each

Whats funny is that those quests most likely dont even account for the total amount of adventures in circulation, let alone ones ability to buy them.
    I bought in last days four for price 22-28k. But will be higher in the future i think.

Reply to Thread