Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: weekly quests - nature of tasks

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by RobD View Post
    The week before last the WC quest wanted me to complete 3 "Tomb Raiders" quests - a 5-day, 4-person co-op quest. (Last week was 2x "Wild Mary" which was possible, but 3x "Tomb Raider" just isn't.)
    It still seems they still aren't checking these things and, after several weeks of apparent inactivity, I'm guessing they now never will.

I'll stick to just doing the Ship bits for the easy XP if (and only if) the resource requirements are ones I have lots of and have a good supply chain; ignore the other half and then delete the "fail" at the end of the week.
    mmm, but tombraider is very quick, easy and popular
    takes 20 mins to do, can easily find people to do it in trade tab
    and it drops witch towers quite frequently
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    There are still weekly quests? Wondered what that permanent flashing red 'failed' arrow was all about.

Is nice though to feel ignored by the devs on this issue considering all of the pages of comments there would be if all of the threads were combined.

World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah at the very least the red flashing annoyance has to go.

I thought I was gonna ignore the not worth it part and do the 2 of the 4 that are easy enough but weeks pass and I find myself only deleting the failed quests to get rid of the annoyance. So this feature is a double fail for me. Triple if you count how the TSO team handled the player response.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Ahhhh my favorite time of the week. Time to delete the water closet quests. Also reminds to post that they STILL SUCK. Appreciate the weekly reminder to post something on how i feel about the weekly quests. Big red FAILED in my quest list saying - head to forums and remind BB how horrible these dumb quests are.

Not going to repost all the dozens of reasons why they are so terrible as it has been said in may ways, many forms, and many locations.

Please fix this debacle of a game "feature". Make it fun. Make it enjoyable. Remember this is a GAME.

Thanks for listening.

san

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well Happy new year
    so failed storm recovery for the second time now in 2 days 4400 grout gone and gunpowder and all the other stuff wastet plz do some thing about this .

and why are we doing those adventures everyone hates them it dosent make them better because we need to do 3. if it is for "not making it too easy" i know theres a better method id rather delever more resources or make buffs in the old provisionhouse which is always doing not anyway.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SeVeN_K View Post
    Well Happy new year
    so failed storm recovery for the second time now in 2 days 4400 grout gone and gunpowder and all the other stuff wastet plz do some thing about this .
    Are you doing it correctly? Wiki guide is very good and clear for example "First use the Shovel and Poison, otherwise you may make a mistake and adventure will fail."

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer123 View Post
    Are you doing it correctly? Wiki guide is very good and clear for example "First use the Shovel and Poison, otherwise you may make a mistake and adventure will fail."
    i folloved wiki guide my brother was watching it has happent twice in a row now thats why im mad wastet so much money and resources

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Those adventures are becoming really annoying by being mandatory alone... I have two now and no less than 3 of each? I mean really...

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I find my playing behaviour has changed a little regarding these quests.

First thing I have to do is go and check the wiki to see which adventures are required, I feel the adventure part should be the first stage for all of them to stop people finding they are unable to complete one after already spending resources due the the adventure requirements.

As a level 64, I have to skip Archaeological Excavation due to the amount of grout wasted on Storm Recovery.

Town Construction and Epidemic I can only start if I have enough first/second thief already in star menu.
    Epidemic also requires far too many gold bars for the normal potions so I may end up skipping this one too.

I no longer do first/second thief outside of having the weekly up.

So I only end up running Kingdom Defence as running 2 whirlwind in a week isn't too bad and the rest of the requirements are not too bad either.
    Knowing my luck, I will probably just keep getting Archaeological Excavation.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    They have to remove any kind of adventure from these quests.

Reply to Thread