Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: weekly quests - nature of tasks

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by tasgog View Post
    They have to remove any kind of adventure from these quests.
    I don't mind having adventures as part of the quests.... I only think there should be a choice of adventures.
    "Play X adventures of difficulty Y or higher"... something like that.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    WOOT tyvm for the weekly reminder to post here..... i had to delete the water closet quests again ) so much fun. By the way .. when the report and uncheck all of my gens to be sent to an adventure 4 FOUR times it is really infuriating.

Just a reminder, this still stinks.. and stinks badly.

figure a you remind me weekly by making me deleted FAILED QUESTs and making me re-send generals to addy FOUR times, i will let you know how upset many players still are about how pathetic these things are....

again please re-balance, make them fun, and invest your dev hours into something that actually makes the game better.. not more irritating.

sanadar

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    I find my playing behaviour has changed a little regarding these quests.

First thing I have to do is go and check the wiki to see which adventures are required, I feel the adventure part should be the first stage for all of them to stop people finding they are unable to complete one after already spending resources due the the adventure requirements.
    Or it should be the last. Then you can get the xp for the "easy" parts if you want to.
    What adventure is required should be in the subquest description under the main quest.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I wonder if anyone in tech is actually taking note of how many people are just clicking the " you failed weekly quest " nice RED bin button.

It is my favourite thing now..... just click red bin button EVERY week.

I just can not get the adventures and refuse to give up TWICE the amount of resources we have to produce.

It is a shame as it was a good idea to give people regular quests with xp.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Teardrop46 View Post
    I wonder if anyone in tech is actually taking note of how many people are just clicking the " you failed weekly quest " nice RED bin button.

It is my favourite thing now..... just click red bin button EVERY week.

I just can not get the adventures and refuse to give up TWICE the amount of resources we have to produce.

It is a shame as it was a good idea to give people regular quests with xp.
    I bet they justifies it with..
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alex View Post
    Weekly Challenges aren't something for everyone, but rather challenging content for people, who are investing quite some time into this game and are looking for more things to do. Such a high time consumption also means, that this content should remain completely optional and never reward something, which is mandatory for the progress in the game, so I decided to go with the increase of the population limit, which would provide additional benefits in the long term.
    For me, resources and adventures are no problem, but this being forced - when and if to start a WC should be initiated by the player.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SeVeN_K View Post
    i folloved wiki guide my brother was watching it has happent twice in a row now thats why im mad wastet so much money and resources
    I know its a while since the quote was posted but there are a few things that I find makes Storm much easier to do.
    i) Follow the eu wiki guide precisely
    ii) When applying buffs do not click on the ruin/rock - hover over it until the selector opens showing you the buff options and then click on the one you want to apply
    iii) Be very careful when making/owning stinky potion/decomposer buffs. Part of the quest is to own 11 of each, if you apply some before all 11 are built then you can fail the quest.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    For me, resources and adventures are no problem, but this being forced - when and if to start a WC should be initiated by the player.
    It is. Just let failed quest in you quest book and if you wanna start another WC, delete it :-)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I like the chance to enjoy this game, it has got me hooked for over 6 years. But if a challenge is too difficult I give it a go but if it means losing a lot of gc or my resources getting too low, then skip a few challenges and do them another week. i think you all should just cool down and relax - its only a game.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Shugura View Post
    It is. Just let failed quest in you quest book and if you wanna start another WC, delete it :-)
    That's not an option, as those failed quests will be prompting constantly and questbook trying to refresh repeatedly - not that playable.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Woot Delete Day)) Thanks for the reminder to everyone regarding failed/unused/unfun content!

sanadar

Reply to Thread