Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Buffed buildings highlighted after being buffed

World
    Sandycove
    Had same problem, not sure now, did not look at, get use to it even its bit bad...

Bigger problem for me was when a buff didnt accepted. I see how a building is missed, but my buff teammate says its ok and buffed... so I go to visit someone and when I come back I see all buffed...and again I stay online, but at evening I turn PC down, tomorrow come back online again and I see how, not only that buildings, but also some new buildings didnt accept the buff. Most of the cases it is in S6 of my Island and some in S1 or Archipelago.. I have this problem maybe couple of months now, even before this one with highlighted after being buffed. I checked this several times, tryed to logoff - login, clear this and that, but as far I noticed, will be visibly only if Im offline when main server do refresh and new daily tasks occurs at 03:00h in the morning.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Seeing the same, real pain when someone asks for a whole island buff.

N0b0dy

buff bug

If you have several building buffed at same time - and want to start buff them again while some of them are still buffed there is a problem.

If you seclect irma's feast and start buffing, then the buildings who run out of buff after selecting buff will not highlight and cannot be buffed.

You have to select another buf and then feast again to be able to continue.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 13.02.19 at 12:42.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    The issue with unfuffed building that can't be buffed still happens.

Reply to Thread