Reply to Thread

Thread: Pay/produce quests

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Pay/produce quests

Please make a possibility to pay the resources during quests anytime not just after you fullfil the "gather" part. I've got full stocks of almost every basic and intermediate resources and it's not logical (and sometimes it is even rather difficult) to make a room first (which sometimes means to make useless buffs and which cannot be done for every resources, e.g. horses, or buy some unwanted resources via market, often with really unfavourable exchange ratio) gather the resources and then pay it "again".

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    If someone sends you resources when you are full, the excess goes to star. If you then return the trade, you have created room in your storehouses.

The reason you can only pay after you have completed all the other parts of a quest is to prevent people from paying, but then failing the rest of the quest.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgy View Post
    If someone sends you resources when you are full, the excess goes to star. If you then return the trade, you have created room in your storehouses.

The reason you can only pay after you have completed all the other parts of a quest is to prevent people from paying, but then failing the rest of the quest.
    So I still be dependent on someone else

and I don't say you HAVE TO pay resources in the begining of the quest, I just want the possibility, nothing will change for people who prefer paying in the end

World
    Newfoundland
    That is true. If they ever hope to get rid of star storage they have to make this possible first.

currently you still have to click complete twice with pay quests so why not be able to pay whenever?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny_cz View Post
    So I still be dependent on someone else

and I don't say you HAVE TO pay resources in the begining of the quest, I just want the possibility, nothing will change for people who prefer paying in the end
    Accept a friend request from a newcomer. Most of them quit before level 20. When something is maxed send it to the dead account and 8hrs later it is stored in your mail.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Accept a friend request from a newcomer. Most of them quit before level 20. When something is maxed send it to the dead account and 8hrs later it is stored in your mail.
    No such hassle needed, just send anyone your excess eg. 500k bread for a price of 500k grout. Everybody will decline. And if they don't... even better :-)

Reply to Thread