Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The straw that broke the camels back – The reason why I have decided to stop playing

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    humm OK lol, so basically you spend 20 mins a day playing and have a Christmas Market at level 4,3 imp floaters,gift christmas tree,2 cyclers and gingerbread stores and also gave away 5k presents? on a quick count thats 24k presents..ish,with still 8 days to go!!!!you said in the original post that they have made its so hard to accumulate the present/event res to get without gems? If you're doing it for 20 mins aday I don't see how you can make that comment...imagine what you'd have if you spent 2hrs aday..

prnt.sc/lyirnd oh ps,that production of the christmas market is running,thought you want to know since you don't want production running.

Last thing,put the odd paragraph between that whole wall of text make it easier to read
    All the best

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cheethamhill View Post
    humm OK lol, so basically you spend 20 mins a day playing and have a Christmas Market at level 4,3 imp floaters,gift christmas tree,2 cyclers and gingerbread stores and also gave away 5k presents? on a quick count thats 24k presents..ish,with still 8 days to go!!!!you said in the original post that they have made its so hard to accumulate the present/event res to get without gems? If you're doing it for 20 mins aday I don't see how you can make that comment...imagine what you'd have if you spent 2hrs aday..

prnt.sc/lyirnd oh ps,that production of the christmas market is running,thought you want to know since you don't want production running.

Last thing,put the odd paragraph between that whole wall of text make it easier to read
    All the best
    Like I said, I got them through trading, as well you know as you were copying my trades and undercutting them by 1 - Classy.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    its irrelevant how you do whatever,point is you got 24k presents with 20 mins game time a day,so the event is quite easy then..no? I don't copy your trades,I do my own but if you have something I'm selling I will go lower,or buying and go higher....just like you and every other person does on the game..see SS's below...and tbh if you done 24k worth of sales it hasn't affected you that much with only 20mins aday playing has it?

prnt.sc/lyjxwm
    prnt.sc/lyk164

..stay classy!
    Last edited by cheethamhill; 23.12.18 at 08:47.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Seems this has degenerated into a personal attack on BoddingtonUK for having the temerity to say he is quitting the game and then taking part in the event in order to help his friends and guild members.. Sad to see Bodd quitting, sadder to see the comments from those with some axe to grind.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    It would seem this thread has run its course.

Closed Thread