Reply to Thread

Thread: multi buildings issue

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

multi buildings issue

since easter event BB introduce this thing that every one reject it and it's the multi buildings to increase production speed,

and tbh i still don't get the point of this procedure and how to increase production speed with the 2nd building,

but the funny thing -and the main proplem- that this procedure repeat itself in every event after (snack stand, laboratory, scoutin post, training grounds, and now in xmas tree) and most of them take avery big space.

BB please stop this thing or at least make the 2nd building as arecipe to the main one to increase speed

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by pajdo11 View Post
    since easter event BB introduce this thing that every one reject it and it's the multi buildings to increase production speed,

and tbh i still don't get the point of this procedure and how to increase production speed with the 2nd building,

but the funny thing -and the main proplem- that this procedure repeat itself in every event after (snack stand, laboratory, scoutin post, training grounds, and now in xmas tree) and most of them take avery big space.

BB please stop this thing or at least make the 2nd building as arecipe to the main one to increase speed
    I totally agree. No point in having more than one buff building. Let us just upp the existing one instead.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    and most of them take a very big space.
    I see this as the main problem. If these buildings were all normal sized ("2x2"; like a well) this would be ok for now. But in 5 years? Probably not.
    At least make it like barracks+training grounds: main building full size and addons small.

In perfect world would still prefer 1 or a few buildings though. For example make it so that a building can be upgraded to level 5 (with recipes; equal in cost and effect and acquirement conditions to an additional building at level 1). After that second building has to be built and so on. In this case buildings can remain bigger than normal sized.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 22.11.18 at 10:24.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    This is gem oriented again, the higher players issues are mostly space. So force building upgrades to be the addition of multiples rather than levelling the original and concurrently offer extra space for gems only.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    like Eeyore as said its oriented by cash which i can't blame them but not very good for the customer tbh

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove

You have not been given permission to represent me.

In fact my opinion is completely the opposite to yours, please cease this misrepresentation immediately.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    You have not been given permission to represent me.

In fact my opinion is completely the opposite to yours, please cease this misrepresentation immediately.
    since i start this game 2 years ago one of my main proplems is to deal with your unbearable provoked replies in all of my posts, someone like you have no proplems to have multiple of big buildings (like scoutin post or laboratory) are really unbelievable.

<removed>
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 22.11.18 at 20:50.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    since i start this game 2 years ago one of my main proplems is to deal with your unbearable provoked replies in all of my posts, someone like you have no proplems to have multiple of big buildings (like scoutin post or laboratory) are really unbelievable.

<removed>
    Maybe just use caution in wording your opinions and you can easily avoid what you find "unbearable". As you correctly admit yourself these replies are "provoked", so stop provoking him.

JFYI I consider multiple buildings cool feature in it's core, devs just need to be carefull not to abuse or overuse it. Which again proves your "everyone" false.

It might also help if you gained understanding of the feature first before criticizing or rejecting it. It's not difficult at all and has been described multiple times.

Good luck on your next post.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 23.11.18 at 03:15.

Reply to Thread