Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug on a giant battle (Mountain Clan)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    same exact issue. the usual camps didnt drop it, cleared some others no joy.
    Quests not popping correctly

also noticed that after the hotfix i also lost my dynamite buff that was in the star menu.

ticket done to support, would cancel but will await too see if it can be salvaged.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same here. no Robust Tools dropped.
    And also lost the dynamite buff from previous venture.

Ticket sent to support.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had a response to yesterdays ticket earlier today but only to ask me when I had started the adventure.
    No word yet on if they intend to fix the problem or if the want / expect me to cancel what is a very expensive adventure to obtain and do.
    I dont want to have a weekend where I cant do any adventures but I also dont want to cancel the current adventure. Has anyone had any other feedback from BB about next steps?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same problem .....:-(

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Same response from support

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Bug Mountain Labyrinth

Yesterday i did Unknown Regions with 2 debuffs.
    Today i start Labyrinth and none of the zone buffs are here.

And from what i read about the Giant battle bug and others in help it seems it's best to wait starting any Mountain Campaign Venture until the bugs are fixed.

For this venture it's not extreme bad but for all the follow-ups it will be and it looks like all have a problem at the moment.

Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/lm2hnf

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DataMinmatar View Post
    Yesterday i did Unknown Regions with 2 debuffs.
    Today i start Labyrinth and none of the zone buffs are here.

And from what i read about the Giant battle bug and others in help it seems it's best to wait starting any Mountain Campaign Venture until the bugs are fixed.

For this venture it's not extreme bad but for all the follow-ups it will be and it looks like all have a problem at the moment.

Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/lm2hnf
    Hello, Settlers

We are aware that certain difficulties might occur (e.g. a missing quest item) while playing the Mountain Clan Campaign maps. We are working on a solution, more information to follow next week.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Acadma View Post
    Hello, Settlers

We are aware that certain difficulties might occur (e.g. a missing quest item) while playing the Mountain Clan Campaign maps. We are working on a solution, more information to follow next week.

Thats great news that you are working on a solution BB_Acadma but can you at least let the people that are affected awareand advise them what they should do in the meantime.

IE
    1) Should I cancel my Giant Battle Adv?
    2) Should I continue to waste my premium and let the adventure run down in the hope that BB fix the problem for existing adventures?

Also will BB credit me with my lost resources in a failed attempt to obtain blueprints?

Waiting for more information next week isnt (in my view) acceptable for currently impacted players like myself.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    There is an update from BB on the thread below but dont expect much more information or help before sometime next week......

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...tain-Labyrinth

World
    Northisle
    I have exactly the same issue
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Reply to Thread