Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug on a giant battle (Mountain Clan)

Brotherjon
    Stuck here also, even with having previous adventure incomplete following recent maintenance

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same problem ;-(

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    when they know there is a major problem with an adventure would it not be a good idea to send a game mail out
    "don't do Mountain Labyrinth major error"
    do are you sending me a new adv "a giant battle" or do i have to start the whole thing again

Please watch the language on the forums (even if masked)
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 24.11.18 at 21:57.

Brotherjon
    Nice to hear that the problem is now being worked on though a shame we’ll have to wait a bit. I’m stuck on giant battle, is there any chance of temporarily putting the buffs needed in merchant for a fish and a week cool down so that it’s not exploited?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok, so many of us are stuck at the same point, and BB have acknowledged the problem. But what action should we do now? cancel the venture and get a new map from support or do we have to keep the current venture open, and wait for a fix to continue. If the answer is to sit and wait, clearly we are unable to do any other adventures over the weekend. Like many who have sent in a ticket, so far all i have is an acknowledgement that i have sent a ticket in, no instructions either way. A reply from BB or their representatives would be most welcome please.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    the most important thing is: weekly challenge
    its ongoing and waiting for 3 storms
    m? how do i receive the res for it (if it fails)*

some questions need their answers

overall, the concept for the weekly challenge, is much much welcomed from me

*A giant battle/weekly
    Last edited by Emou; 24.11.18 at 20:08.

Brotherjon
    This ones more about the last battle problem, I think there are several other threads on the weekly challenge...
    For last battle, do I need to put a ticket in along with others? And as people have already mentioned, do we wait for a fix with the venture running or should we quit?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    blow me i put a post up and then they put it on the home page

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    i don't want to be pressurizer, but, in any chance for a hint about when the problem will be resolved?
    the lack of info just killing us :-/

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm cancelling mine,24 hrs prem already gone and not going to wait another 48hrs and see that 3 days gone without a adventure done,they can return me a people of the mountain(because a giant battle return is useless without the buffs) or the blueprints and obsid ore that I lost...No reply other than the generic auto reply which again shows they don't care about the users...

Reply to Thread