Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Bug on a giant battle (Mountain Clan)

World
    Sandycove
    I received my forge in mail when I logged in today

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    i got mine 2

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Missing dynamite today. Did drop from People of the Mountain but not in star for Giant Battle.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    The dynamite is not visible in star. You get it (back) when you start Giant Battle. I did one 2 days ago.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgy View Post
    The dynamite is not visible in star. You get it (back) when you start Giant Battle. I did one 2 days ago.
    I did People of Mountain today, when dynamite dropped. Then straight into Giant Battle but no dynamite in star on adv. Repaired bridge on far right and crossed over to attack the camp there that gives obsidian shard. Made dynamite to reach the next camp (L4 if using EvilJ) but now stuck as I don't see another camp to kill which would drop an obsidian shard.
    Done the usual, clear cache blah blah.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    For anyone else stuck in a similar situation (with help from Mannerheim, our resident MCC genius) there are 2 camps, 1 either side of the middle bridge, which have obsidian shards. If you already used the bridge building kit on the right hand bridge you can get the required object for the most protected camp on the very left side prnt.sc/lvrihy. Then repair the bridge then take out one of the other camps. Whew!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer123 View Post
    For anyone else stuck in a similar situation (with help from Mannerheim, our resident MCC genius) there are 2 camps, 1 either side of the middle bridge, which have obsidian shards. If you already used the bridge building kit on the right hand bridge you can get the required object for the most protected camp on the very left side prnt.sc/lvrihy. Then repair the bridge then take out one of the other camps. Whew!
    pfft..i always take the middle bridge because there are 3 fortresses nearby.north,west and in the east of the sector after crossing the repaired bridge...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by bfl72 View Post
    pfft..i always take the middle bridge because there are 3 fortresses nearby.north,west and in the east of the sector after crossing the repaired bridge...
    But many smaller camps to kill, its much more straightforwards taking the right side bridge ;-)

Reply to Thread