Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug on a giant battle (Mountain Clan)

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Acadma View Post
    Hello, Settlers

We are aware that certain difficulties might occur (e.g. a missing quest item) .
    locked with same issue :/
    (with weekend ahead and adventure quests in weekly challenges). not nice

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    Waiting for more information next week isnt (in my view) acceptable for currently impacted players like myself.
    Seriously we gotta wait too next week to be told. Why cant those who do tickets just be let know, yeah we will replace ya adventure. while we work on the problem.
    The users didnt create the problem but telling them hold on several days while stuck in adventure
    I've already blown lots of resources on the weekly challenge that now i may not get to finish as well.

Had they just sent the robust tools as a gift for a giant battle. could have made buff and continued..

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i was told from BB in reply to my ticket about giant battle issue that i should clear browser/flash/dns cash and that should fix the problem!!!
    I hope the situation is as BB_Acadma described it...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I have the same bug too. No robust tool nor shard for the dynamite and quests not starting! No option bu to cancel the quest as its's blocking guild quest and wasting premium time.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    As above, no robust tools, dynamite is not there, quests not displaying except the main one. Also i run with 2 debuffs but the area zone buffs do not show the warm clothing penalty as being active. Without the robust tools to make a bridge crossing, I am stuck and will have to cancel. As it is now the weekend. Don't fancy sitting there with the broken adventure waiting for a response from Support (especially the usual clear cache, try another browser etc).
    I have done the full mountain run several times now, so I do know how to do it. Not a noob error on my part.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    i have same problem...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ApostolisM View Post
    clear browser/flash/dns cash and that should fix the problem!!!
    A wonderfully generic "solution" that has never resolved any of the issues I have logged over the years, but I do it anyway to humour them.

(I know it won't work on my problems, because I always check the problem moves between machines before logging the call, and they don't share the cache!)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Same issue. All quests locked, no robust tools, no dynamite carried over.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just cleared first section, no Robust Tools dropped and the Dynamite did not carry over...not very happy !!! Last time I spoke to support they were completely unhelpful....

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same problem here :-( Ticket created...

Reply to Thread