Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug on a giant battle (Mountain Clan)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    true

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    anyone tried to open the refunded giant battle? is dynamite available?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    my understanding from what others said in chat is that those who had started the MCC chain but had not finished it received the gift no matter if the had one of the five ventures open or not.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Brotherjon
    Quote Originally Posted by ApostolisM View Post
    anyone tried to open the refunded giant battle? is dynamite available?
    Yes, started new last battle map and tools/dynamite are available and working. So far so good.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    my understanding from what others said in chat is that those who had started the MCC chain but had not finished it received the gift no matter if the had one of the five ventures open or not.
    i have final battle in my menu wouldnt start it cause of the issues didnt get any mail

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Brotherjon View Post
    Yes, started new last battle map and tools/dynamite are available and working. So far so good.
    a question... did you had dynamite on star menu before or after you open the new giant battle? ty

Brotherjon
    Can’t remember for sure, but I think they appeared after I opened the last battle venture.
    Another thing, you can now place your final attack gens right by the last four camps again. At first you could do this, then they prevented it for a while but now you can do it again. Doesn’t really mean that much but does save a bit of time at the end.

World
    Sandycove
    I was in the middle of the campaign, I received no compensation, no replacement adventure and the dynamite is also missing from Giant battle. Have had to report this to support today

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    I was in the middle of the campaign, I received no compensation, no replacement adventure and the dynamite is also missing from Giant battle. Have had to report this to support today
    good luck i have giant battle sitting in menu even now still worried if i should open it did ask support because i seen others not having any MCC map open getting the compensation and was told they dont do such reimbursements even though they just have

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Brotherjon View Post
    Can’t remember for sure, but I think they appeared after I opened the last battle venture.
    Another thing, you can now place your final attack gens right by the last four camps again. At first you could do this, then they prevented it for a while but now you can do it again. Doesn’t really mean that much but does save a bit of time at the end.
    thank you for the reply

Reply to Thread