Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes: Weekly Challenges

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Dev Notes: Weekly Challenges

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Dev Notes: Weekly Challenges below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Acadma
    Last edited by BB_Acadma; 23.11.18 at 13:17.

World
    Sandycove
    Just please remove those coop adv and scenarios and rather give us option make 3 adv of dificulty 6 to 10 and we will chose what to play and how. For those forced adv i would rather remake the loot as some adv or scenarions like storm takes away 3 times as much you get so why play it and coop is something you should rework as for now is just to much time consuming to progres for again nothing special

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 to removing coops. It is extremely difficult to find 3 other players for whirlwind and the quest is to do 3 of them!

World
    Newfoundland
    So while we are making 100`s and 100`s of elite and regular troops to then delete for the quests, when are we supposed to have time to make the troops to use at adventures. Adventures give much better rewards and xp without losing high end troops?
    Have done the first weekly quest and can assure you I wont be doing anymore until the devs at BB get a grip on how the game works and why we play it.
    Would have been much better to have this like the Pathfinder quests with individual quests with their own rewards so people could choose to do them or not.
    We have already worked hard at the last event to get the Mad Scientist which is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Like Kobaca said, a choice between some adventures would be great. Each player plays on his own style, and isnt equipped for every adventure which is required. A decrease of amount of required ressources doesnt have to be drastically, but balanced and fair. The Players shouldnt feel like get forced to rebuild their island for the ressources needed.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    So just like the Pathfinder and all those follow-up adventures that almost never drop, MSE and such, this is content for the 1% that's able to do it. Good Job.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    From the perspective of a lvl 66 player:

Town Construction is fine just as it is. Doing 1 Sinbad and the besieged city is not a problem.

There is no way I will ever complete Archaelogical excavation again. Doing Storm Recovery 3 times costs just too much grout for me, it will take me months to gather enough, between upgrading buildings I want to upgrade. Not happy with this one.

Epidemic is another one I will never bother with. Having to do Ali Baba and the treasure of wisdom 3 times is just too much, getting this adventure is much too difficult, as you can only get it from and adventure that you only can get from another adventure before that. Not happy with this one either.

I will never do Kingdom Defence either. Having to do a coop adventure that requires 4 players 3 times is just too much. Not happy with this one.

All in all the weekly challenges are a good idea, but some of the choices made here are really bad.

Please think about changing some of the tasks we have to do, to make it better and more fun.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobaca View Post
    Just please remove those coop adv and scenarios and rather give us option make 3 adv of dificulty 6 to 10 and we will chose what to play and how. For those forced adv i would rather remake the loot as some adv or scenarions like storm takes away 3 times as much you get so why play it and coop is something you should rework as for now is just to much time consuming to progres for again nothing special
    I like this idea
    have different level addy brackets for different levels in players
    also only have it on addys you can actually buy in merchant coz if cant get it for mf or sc etc we arnt garenteed to have them from addy hunts and knowing how players are ones needed will skyrocket in price on TO which makes it not worth buying them

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobaca View Post
    This is a good idea.

Also i think that u should not need to delegate elite units or expencive units. Just change to recs/bowmens/calvaries but make amount bigger if needed.

Also i dont think that making ywc available on merchant would be wise thing to do.. Its better that explorers keeps doing it little down and makes ppl to do other advs also.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I was seriously looking forward to this ..I struggle with no space so upping buildings was a great idea the cost is high token wise will take thousands upon thousands to up all my population buildings but was happy to do it..then it went live and i ran into my brickwall needing 3 wisdoms ..as devs do you honestly have any idea how hard that adventure is to come by let alone 3 of them?that took all the wind out my sails i mean i redid parts of my island to allow me to focus on the resources needed on the other parts...i would need to do a crap load of Yound woodcutters to get the 2nd and 3rd thief adventures then do them and pray i get the wisdom drops that is pure luck the roll of the dice the one thing the devs said none of the quests would be....so that killed that quest line thankfully it auto completed due to the hotfix and yay i got 25 tokens....but sadly the 2nd challenge is sitting there and will stay there as i need to do one besieged adventure again pure luck u get the drop.....until you fix the adventure issues within the weekly quests you will see what i wrote echoed on every server from every country this game is played on

Reply to Thread