Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes: Weekly Challenges

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Congrats BBO on getting more to quit the game. Lost another member of the guild because the way you implemented the WC is absolutely PREYING on those with ADHD. Those with that disability have to see the STUPID quests in their quest list FAIL each week and are struggling to deal with it. Those that dont have this condition simply are ignoring the ridiculous quests.

But the quest is absolutely designed to take advantage of those with this condition. Bad bad bad form. Get rid of it from the quest lists and stop trying to take advantage of those that have a medical condition.

san

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Currently I am level 55, and all weeklies are doable. Only one I skip is 3x Heart of the Wood and 3x Riches of the Mountain due to the gunpowder needed, and frankly I find the scenarios quite boring to do... especially 6.
    However, I can if I really wanted.
    I figured I'd have a check on the wiki which weeklies I need to do when I hit lvel 56. And I must say I find the leap towards higher difficulty quite big. From the scenarios mentioned above, Wild Mary and Dark Brotherhood, we go straight to 1st and 2nd Thief and Storm Recovery.

I really feel we are missing a few steps here. Tailor quests would have made more sense at this point.

Ofcourse I could be behind compared to other players around my level, but I do not feel I am capable of doing ali baba advs yet, or even support an extra army (resource and pop wise) from the elite barracks.
    So, for me, the weeklies will be over once I hit level 56 in a few weeks. Which is a shame cause somehow I was motivated to do them.

Just my 2 cents.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I wonder how many are doing as BB probably hoped and gemming the quests for the xp in the effort to reach level 75? Is this the first time xp has been purchasable to this amazing extent? I wonder just how many gems would be needed to gem enough to go from level 65 to 75 and how much that would cost those deciding to go that way?

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sanadar View Post
    BBO
    Bad Body Odor?
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Coop adventure like Tomb riders is really not need it`s only with other players and only if they agree with it.

Reply to Thread