Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Quest not displayed correctly

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    I got hit by the 'Longbow Bug' back in the day and this is something completely different.
    Based on the information which has come to light since I posted I have to agree with you.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    as I suspected I have eventually got an email from tech support that I am replying to a closed ticket! just after I got an email saying that the fault was fixed in the release yesterday and if it happened again to open a new ticket. I got the same problem yesterday after the update. if anyone gets the fault please please send a ticket to tech support - if they get bombarded then perhaps they will take notice

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same here. After the new guild quest appeared today I got on repeat a Militia quest instead of a guild quest. It reappears every time I log-in and doesn't go away. It never happened before the game update yesterday

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    The guild quests are still not working properly. Sometimes mine works, other times it displays something like this:

The actual guild quest has nothing to do with using a medipack, I don't know why it's showing that.

The actual guild quest today asks me to make a codex (and something else that I can't remember). I can get the quest to display correctly for a few minutes by going to a different island and returning, but it quickly reverts to this, and it's getting annoying. I do hope this bug will be fixed soon.
    Last edited by Schipperke; 13.12.18 at 15:07.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same bug too, reported and response was to clear cache. Did this, but still have bug

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The Dev team are aware of this issue and are currently working on a fix. It is not affecting everyone.

Can you please tell us which-
    Browser -
    Flash (version)-
    Windows -

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Got it again, worse than ever, now shows even when the guild quest is open normally.

Firefox and chrome both do it
    Flash 32.0.0.101 64 bit
    Windows 10

Oh and have cleared cache, flash cache, run CCleaner, logged off several times, etc

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Guild Quest Tab

Getting Glitching and no text at all Refresh will work and then its messed up again

Merged
    Attached Images
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 18.12.18 at 11:42.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Having the problem still on 2 systems;

Windows
    Settlers Online Minibrowser

Mac High Sierra
    Safari (latest)
    Flash (latest)

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Same again today on new guild quest. So much for it having been fixed.

Reply to Thread