Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Guild Quest not displayed correctly

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    known bug, with no real fix
    all you can do is visit a friend, this will temporarily allow you to see the correct guild quest
    the issue will return, but eventually it will go away by itself
    Visiting friends islands doesnt seem to fix it anymore. The old quest is still there and green (with no tick option to remove it), the new quest is only visible by clicking the tiny down arrow on the right and then clicking on the sliver of quest that appears.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    mine is showing half the button, glowing like I have done it, but wont let me open it, tried logging off 1/2hr tried reloading tried visiting another island, nada. 2 days now not been able to do quest this needs fixing now

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

latest guild quest problem

mine is showing half the button, glowing like I have done it, but wont let me open it, tried logging off 1/2hr tried reloading tried visiting another island, nada. 2 days now not been able to do quest this needs fixing now

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Are BB aware that this is still happening?

http://prntscr.com/rzogl4

Any plans to actually fix it or are we to live with it like the ghost whisper that hasn't been sorted since game began? An honest answer would help.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    So i havent done any guild quest in months because of this ....months.

Why the hell dont they fix this, i cant clear the quest and now its stuck in the completion display.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by onishan View Post
    So i havent done any guild quest in months because of this ....months.

Why the hell dont they fix this, i cant clear the quest and now its stuck in the completion display.
    Leave the guild so the guild quest vanishes then re-join 24hours later, done

Reply to Thread