Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Quest not displayed correctly

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    seems to me to look like a "working copy" of a database table that gets corrupted - so when player makes an action that forces game to reload the table the bug goes away - at least till whatever bug corrupts the table happens next time

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_flap View Post
    I had this, I think three days ago and one of my guildies currently as it. If you click very carefully on the small down arrow you can "expose" the real guild quest. If you then complete that guild quest (and click on its completed tick) then I found that the "phantom quest" (the one without ticks etc) disappeared and all reverted to normal. I haven't had the problem repeat for the last couple of days (either side of the server restarts yesterday).
    i had this problem yesterday and a guildmate sent me to your post
    it was very helpful using the little arrow as you suggested got me to see the real quest and complete it which i only had to produce sausages for part of it lol
    i was worried it wouldnt work as the broken one stayed on my screen after i completed real one but nope i had the ggc in my mail today
    so ty for your help there has been a few times i had this bug so assumed i couldnt do the gq

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    http://prntscr.com/mfhlgd

Any chance of sorting this nonsense? Or at least telling us what is being done to try to fix it?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I too continue to have this problem - same issues but it does not disappear after doing real quest - makes it very difficult to activate/complete daily guild quest.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    change browser size with zoom to increase chat box and quests area will give you larger target to hit

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Helpful View Post
    change browser size with zoom to increase chat box and quests area will give you larger target to hit
    If only,+300% zoomed in today:

http://prntscr.com/mfzp10

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Yesterday, my new guild received its first guild quest - for most members, all they could see was [Undefined Text] - Defeat a melee camp using blocking, which for low level players was not much help. At least one other could only see the guild quest heading, with horizontal scroll bar under it. Only five of us were able to see and do the quest, and now its not possible to see how many coins we have earned. It was a great disappointment for our first gq, I hope it will be ok today.
    I'm going to live to 120 - or die trying

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    And again today, guild quest is totally messed up. I have to reach level 5 (and only 24 hours in which to get there !!) - the box is green, but no tick to click on. My new guildies want to start collecting guild coins, please sort this out quickly.

http://prntscr.com/mhdlsx
    Last edited by Bellengaria; 06.02.19 at 12:23.
    I'm going to live to 120 - or die trying

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Had it yesterday and now again today....um, anyone out there from BB aware?

http://prntscr.com/miqyrv

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Questbook

Hi,

Since a while back my questbook can show guildquest proper as you can see there is a really thin green line for me to click on.

//Kebabtomte

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 07.03.19 at 14:06.

Reply to Thread