Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BB ALEX listen to us

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Maybe we ought to be appealing to the next layer of management at the company rather than to a level which appears not to be interested. I am confident that the senior management would be appalled at the outrage on the forums.

World
    Sandycove
    I've never seen the customer treated in such ways by any company that survives.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    probably my biggest issue ... if you have decided to give it a go ..... one section of weekly "challenge" .. you pay hundreds of elite expensive troops .. only to find once you have done it you then get shafted by complete 3 TOW or other adventure you either don't have .. don't have the time for .. nor can find in trade nor have the troops for as you had just used up all your stocks on making hundreds of elite troops to give away for the previous part.. so that bit was not only ridiculously expensive but now a total waste of time. ... end result .. now start of new week .. new pathfinder tasks (I love pathfinder .. my favorite part of the game) .. and cant be bothered... as mentioned on other threads .. this has broken all enthusiasm i had for the game nor can I see ... it getting its mojo back again now.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with most points here, the adventures from the weekly quests need to go. The high resource demands need to be lowered. People feel encouraged to complete all the quests in their quest book and those are almost impossible since many adventures are not played or traded or even affordable when they are.

Can the weekly quests be moved to the ship? Then its easy to ignore them if you don't want to do them.

World
    Northisle
    What BB should really do is have a completely unannounced hotfix that will take up five of the final few hours allowed to complete the first instance of a tremendously unpopular new feature.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I've never seen the customer treated in such ways by any company that survives.
    There is an old saying which states that, "The customer is always right."

If that is the case, then it seems very much like BB_Alex is in the wrong here.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by OleGit View Post
    What BB should really do is have a completely unannounced hotfix that will take up five of the final few hours allowed to complete the first instance of a tremendously unpopular new feature.
    LOL, I tell you I'm close to leaving the game again, yet another completely unannounced hotfix, BB, you suck!

What makes it worse is the hotfix is only for players over lvl65, at this rate I'll never reach that, what's the rush? Yet again I'll be losing the log in bonus and running things with no buff for hours, why do you keep doing this???
    Last edited by Steve1077; 26.11.18 at 14:22. Reason: Add a rant :)

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    There is an old saying which states that, "The customer is always right."

If that is the case, then it seems very much like BB_Alex is in the wrong here.
    That saying was just made up by a guy called Harry Gordon Selfridge. To ensure good customer service from his employees. I have working in the retail sector for many years and it still surprises me that some customers think that saying was an actual law passed by government for trading standards or some other such nonsense.

But I do know where you are coming from. The way we have been treated by a certain dev (no names mentioned) I can honestly say that it is very bad customer service.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    There are at least treads about the same issue. Mostly the new weekly challenges. I have peeped in on another forum and saw the same thing there. Weeks after week the same topic is discussed in help and global, maybe I missed the response from BB as I gave up also lost any interst in reading anything on forum.

Now I am just tired. I have been called negative because I say what I think about stuff. If I was negative I would not bother. The reason I have written anything at all in the past is because I care about the game.
    Now I am beyond care, as it is clear to me that BB no longer cares. With this massive response from players I would have expected some sign of interest from BB.

The total lack of feedback confirms my suspicion that they game is just here for a year or 2 now - then they will close it down. The fact that new things are made does not really change that- as I guess they can use new elements in the new settles game.

I will continue playing, but started my search for a new game to replace this one. It has been fun, found lots of friends in here, and have been enjoyed playing the game.

My forum times is over, cant see the point in giving feedback when BB dont care. Devs prefer to think that we play on real servers like on test and do adventures by sending random troops to camps - without caring what the cost is.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by PELIAS View Post
    That saying was just made up by a guy called Harry Gordon Selfridge.
    He died a pauper, following ''poor decisions'' hmm, maybe BB need to learn that lesson?

Reply to Thread