Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BB ALEX listen to us

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    He died a pauper, following ''poor decisions'' hmm, maybe BB need to learn that lesson?
    Yes - the customers are free to find another shop. That is what some us old players are in the process of doing now. Been a few weeks since I last looked in. I can see that nothing has changed - BB really does not care what we think.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    i been thinking about this for a while.
    i currently dont do the adventure parts coz i dont have the adventures
    BUT
    we can get slt blt etc for 1500 star coins
    maybe bb need to add 1001 adventure chain for star coins as well even if they charged say 2-2.5k star coins we all got the lab that can make them even tho we need to do adventures to get the plat ore to do it and wait for them to be made
    but i think this would be a kinda compromise add them adventures like the fairytale ones for star coins also.
    then maybe more people would do the weekly quests as have a way to get the adventures at a cost of which BB deem right in their opinion as the luck based drops on getting the adventures needed are a joke.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty_chook View Post
    maybe bb need to add 1001 adventure chain for star coins as well even if they charged say 2-2.5k star coins we all got the lab that can make them even tho we need to do adventures to get the plat ore to do it and wait for them to be made
    but i think this would be a kinda compromise add them adventures like the fairytale ones for star coins also.
    then maybe more people would do the weekly quests as have a way to get the adventures at a cost of which BB deem right in their opinion as the luck based drops on getting the adventures needed are a joke.
    Second this.
    I asked BB last year to add the ali adventures from weeklies to the adventure merchant, but whether it's for map frags or star coins as long as it gets rid of the luck element for getting them I don't care where they are added.

It's the least BB can do since they did make the promise weeklies wouldn't involve luck to begin with...
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I think TSO is in wind down mode. They seem to be refusing to accept flash will be gone in about a year or 2 at the most. They have repeatdly said they will not move away from flash. Now we r gettong more and more new stuff added to the game that needs gems. And unpopular new things.

So i think they r just putting stuff in to get more money from us and driving players away just so they have an excuse to close the game down due to not enough players left.
    Ive seen it in other games that have done the same then after milking players for money and driving players away closed the game down with no warning.

I dont think its the devs decision its the upper management that make the descisions.

1 game i quit playing a few years ago did the same thing. Their owner did a press interview and said he doesnt give a stuff about the players only how much money he can get out of their wallets. The devs and staff for that company quit over it.

I think the devs here r under orders from the company owner to get ppl to quit and at the same time increase the money they r getting from the players before retiring the game when flash is gone.

Ive been playing this game for 2 years now and spent a lot of money on the game. But now im not buying anymore gems as i know this game is getting ready to close down.

Not bothering with the weeklies as they r not cost effective. only bit i do is the ships to get the XP but i dont bother with the other parts.
    Weeklies r way to expensive to do. all the res u have to produce then pay double. then that res is needed to make the troops to do the next part which u have to then pay then u need those troops do do addy u cant get. so total waste of time and effort.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    I think TSO is in wind down mode. They seem to be refusing to accept flash will be gone in about a year or 2 at the most. They have repeatdly said they will not move away from flash. Now we r gettong more and more new stuff added to the game that needs gems. And unpopular new things.
    They are not really refusing to accept it because they don't "have" to and they have already posted about it at German forums few times. Latest posts are from December where the both scenarios are mentioned, the flash removal from browsers and from Windows. (Google translate)

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...=1#post1658950

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...=1#post1659159

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    So as of next year the game is dead.

So no more spending money on this game then.

I do hope someone from BB reads this post and understands why, "we the users can not support you if you do not provide a supported product."

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    They are not really refusing to accept it because they don't "have" to and they have already posted about it at German forums few times. Latest posts are from December where the both scenarios are mentioned, the flash removal from browsers and from Windows. (Google translate)

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...=1#post1658950

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...=1#post1659159
    Thanks for these Mannerheim. Says a lot that we have to gather this information from a different server. Here's hoping the new BB will be somewhat more active

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    nothing change...
    It's the way thesettlersonline works for years...
    Buy Gems and you can talk in forum, but no one care...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupssss View Post
    nothing change...
    It's the way thesettlersonline works for years...
    Buy Gems and you can talk in forum, but no one care...
    Well it has not been like this all the time, there was a period when they seemed to listen. Now they seems to only want to make us put in new year wishes, and start doing like lots of other games going downwards- planning endless event with chances to spent gems.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread