Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 05/12/18

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Anyone know the price of the Endless Coal mine?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadro View Post
    Anyone know the price of the Endless Coal mine?
    They are 12,500 gems on test server. Might stay at that price but its anyone's guess.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PELIAS View Post
    They are 12,500 gems on test server. Might stay at that price but its anyone's guess.
    Too expensive for me if it stays like that. It would make more sense if it was the same price as a Recycler but ah well.

Thanks for the reply.

qawpaw
    zzzz
    Last edited by qawpaw; 22.10.19 at 16:51.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    OK, let me get my agenda out:

Dec 5 Game-update

Dec 6 Hotfix

Dec 8 Hotfix to fix the Hotfix

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadro View Post
    Too expensive for me if it stays like that. It would make more sense if it was the same price as a Recycler but ah well.
    Not really... recyclers have a production time of 3 minutes while regular coal mines are half of that. You can also place a coal mine on a fast deposit to halve the production time which means resulting time of 45 seconds. On top of that you will also save a single building spot and be able to benefit from a mining guide.

You did not know these but at test server the endless coal mine also outputs 2 coal at level one and at level 6 the output is 7 as its description mentions it being the same as industrial coal mine. It also has a slightly faster production time of one minute which is 30 seconds on a fast deposit. So with a rainbow and optimal location it will produce +50k coal a day. The price is at least pretty close to being decent. With 3 of them you could essentially almost delete all recyclers and other coal producing buildings and gain a ton of space.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Not really... recyclers have a production time of 3 minutes while regular coal mines are half of that. You can also place a coal mine on a fast deposit to halve the production time which means resulting time of 45 seconds. On top of that you will also save a single building spot and be able to benefit from a mining guide.

You did not know these but at test server the endless coal mine also outputs 2 coal at level one and at level 6 the output is 7 as its description mentions it being the same as industrial coal mine. It also has a slightly faster production time of one minute which is 30 seconds on a fast deposit. So with a rainbow and optimal location it will produce +50k coal a day. The price is at least pretty close to being decent. With 3 of them you could essentially almost delete all recyclers and other coal producing buildings and gain a ton of space.
    Its still to expensive, a Reycler is only 990 gems, so the value you describe is like 5 recyclers worth so 5K gems would be a nice price maybe 6K but double than that i won't even bother far easier to buy coal.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post

Dec 8 Hotfix to fix the Hotfix
    Sorry,but that´s impossible.It´s Saturday...There might be a notification about severe problems after the update/hotfix on the ninth and next hotfix might be on the tenth..

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by bfl72 View Post
    Sorry,but that´s impossible.It´s Saturday...There might be a notification about severe problems after the update/hotfix on the ninth and next hotfix might be on the tenth..
    I can see a few advantages. The mines are there anyway. At the moment I dont use them. A recyckler take up space at the map - the mines dont. But that said I have stopped getting stuff for gems because of the last ridiculous new stuff. Like an expensive gen from Halloween that hos only a pretty tent to be proud of, and weekly challenges that seems harder to do than crisis quests, for only a symbolic reward.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Wil the hotfix on Dec 6th be at lunchtime or evening this time?
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread