Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 05/12/18

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log 05/12/18

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on 05/12/18 Change Log below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Acadma
    Last edited by BB_Acadma; 27.11.18 at 16:05.

World
    Sandycove
    looking forward to when xmas event is implemented. Chance I think for us to sit back and chill - normally a nice easy event

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The link to the original post is dead.
    I do hope there is something to look forward to this time. - after last weeks changes I am starting to dread what might come.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    waiting the xmas event. But idea of getting ywc with map frags is bit dumb i think. Looking them with explorers has ben working great and there has not ben overflow of those.. with them to be available with mapfrags will make game more to grinding it.. ofc bb puts some ridicilous price for them but anyhow. Game works fine now and absent of ywcs make ppl to do those harder and larger losses ali advs also.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I assume the ywc for frags is because of the weekly challenge if it is pure waste of time as you still have to run through the map god knows how many times plus the 2 and 3rd thieves to even get a glimpse of the TOW ....but i do like doing ywc so you just saved me wasting my explorers on getting them with a 2nd mary at xmas xp is gonna roll from doing them just using mary

World
    Newfoundland
    Very nice. Maybe do you plan the Halloween excelsior skin to add to the shop? It was so cool, just expired on my excelsior.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    looking forward to when xmas event is implemented. Chance I think for us to sit back and chill - normally a nice easy event
    I'm sitting back and chilling already. How come you need to wait for Christmas event to do that?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I'm happy to see the arrival of the Christmas event. Thank you for that, there is a lot of good stuff available for old and new players alike. It would be really nice to see it roll out without introducing a whole new batch of bugs as this severely mars the community's reception of any update.

I'm a bit puzzled by some of the other things that are included and excluded in this changelog. When are they planning to fix the bug that leaves buildings highlighted after buffing them? Or the incorrect barracks production queue time associated with the training grounds (I know it's only cosmetic but a lot of people are still confused by this). Or the skunk buff text not showing when you hover mouse. Or the mail bug that requires you to click twice every time you login. Etc., etc.

Instead we have new mayor's house skins? And a revised translation of the Quarantine quest??? These are not things that many people are anxiously awaiting, as evidenced by in-game chat and the latest forum posts. Why would they even be near the top of the priority list?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Currently the only reason I send explorers out on the very long adventure searches, and pay the gold coin etc is to get the ywc adv, if this is available for map frags there will be no point unless you include a chance to pick up one of the follow on adv.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteZ View Post
    I'm a bit puzzled by some of the other things that are included and excluded in this changelog. When are they planning to fix the bug that leaves buildings highlighted after buffing them? Or the incorrect barracks production queue time associated with the training grounds (I know it's only cosmetic but a lot of people are still confused by this). Or the skunk buff text not showing when you hover mouse. Or the mail bug that requires you to click twice every time you login. Etc., etc.

Instead we have new mayor's house skins? And a revised translation of the Quarantine quest??? These are not things that many people are anxiously awaiting, as evidenced by in-game chat and the latest forum posts. Why would they even be near the top of the priority list?
    I came here only to post something similar to this and agree 100% There are so many annoying bugs in the game right now and not one of them is included in the changelog.

Besides workyards remaining highlighted when buffed, after you have dropped a number of buffs all buildings will go dark and you have to wait for them to light up again to continue buffing. And the new mail system that unexpectedly can delete all valuable mail without any warning.

The buffing and mail have worked flawlessly for many years and now suddenly they don't and there doesn't seem to be any plan to fix them at the moment. Please take some time to properly test and fix the changes you make before moving on to new things.

Reply to Thread