Reply to Thread

Thread: Ability to edit guild forum entries or alter

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove

Ability to edit guild forum entries or alter

Its a long time since the person who wrote the first post in our guild recruitment thread left the game. As GL I cannot edit that post, the guild has changed considerably yet that is till the first thing people see. Its asks people to contact someone no longer in the game!

Can we please have an edit button, or some easy way of deleting ancient posts that are no longer relevant or describe the guild as it is?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    We have exactly the same problem. Our forum manager quit so we cannot now invite new members to join the guild forum. Any work round possible? Similar to leader replacement after inactivity or leader applying for a manager change?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    maryam1,

I have moderated most of the posts from the OP in your guild recruitment thread so that your post about being under new management is now the second post. I have also edited that first post to remove instructions to contact that player. Unfortunately, I cannot remove the original post entirely without deleting the entire thread.

If you, or any other guild leader in a similar position, wishes to start a new recruitment thread and have the old one removed then please contact me privately in order to arrange it.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    woohoo, thanks SO much!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Many thanks MOD_Aszbhar for sorting the guild forum issue for me so promptly. Much appreciated.

Reply to Thread