Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you BB

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Thank you BB

It has just been thanksgiving in USA and now it is Christmas – so time to give thanks. Also, when something is coming to an end it a nice custom to give thanks. Some players find me too negative, so I have tried the positive approach instead.

Thx BB for a nice non-competitive browser game. I have spent many hours here and found lots of friends.
    Thx BB for bringing change into our daily routines. When we think we are going to login on the game, we often find that there is another hotfix. Not healthy to get stuck in daily routines – sometimes it is healthy to get out in real life.

You have fulfilled many of my wishes. A year ago, I wished for more stuff to do in game. Reminds me to be careful what you wish for as you might regret the wish. Seems we now get bombed with new stuff and events, - some of it we now wish we never had.

Thank you BB for the never ending freeze ups and chat resets. They help us practice anger management and gives us opportunity to go do those dishes instead of playing a browser game.

Thx BB for bringing life back to global one on the Newfoundland server. You could not give us the new players we wanted, but instead you gave us a common enemy. Nothing brings people together as efficient as a common frustration. The New weekly challenges did that to us. Now we have something to talk about, something we all really don’t like and something we all wonder about. Like how the view of a company, of what a choice and a list is, be so different among players compared to what it is among developers. The global is buzzing now with people making jokes about this and discussing this.

Thank you BB, for helping me save money for xmas. All the strange stuff going on and the lack of response from you, makes it easier for me just to say no, when I get tempted to use gems on a nice building in Merchant or one more period of premium.

2018 coming to an end – have not really seen any response from BB on the flash issue. That is why it might also soon be the time to say thank you for the game. I can’t see it as anything else, than that they don’t plan to find any solution and this game is coming to an end in a year or so.

Thx also to all the nice players I have met in the game, that for me is the main reason I am still here. I don’t know how long so I must be grateful for the time I had.

I hope I remembered all the many things I am thankful for, if not maybe someone can help me out

I wish both BB and the players a nice December and a nice xmas event with not too many bugs.
    Love from Urd.
    Last edited by Urd123; 01.12.18 at 15:23. Reason: forgot something
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread