Reply to Thread

Thread: Weekly challenge won't die.

World
    Newfoundland

Weekly challenge won't die.

I've been waiting patiently for the "quest failed" arrow that other people have been complaining about, but my current quest just won't die.

Am I supposed to get a button to push, or something? There's no way I'm going to complete this challenge, because I won#t be doing 3 Storm Recoveries any time in the next year or three...

World
    Newfoundland
    Never mind.... Eventually, this happened.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well then like me you can chose to be thankful to Alex and BB for giving you a permanent animation and add extra colour to your island
    It does get annoying after some time,- but then you can go hide in an adventure
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Well then like me you can chose to be thankful to Alex and BB for giving you a permanent animation and add extra colour to your island
    It does get annoying after some time,- but then you can go hide in an adventure
    On the contrary, I'm quite enjoying the challenges - the only issue I have is the choice (or not) of adventures that are available (or more likely, not). If the adventures were ones that were reasonably accessible, rather than needing something in excess of 50 YWC for the RNG to drop the required feeders, I think it would be more reasonable.

Reply to Thread