Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Support?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

support tickets

This has bugged me for ages now but it happens everytime now, what is it with support tickets you submit one they respond and ask you something you reply then you get the Apparently, you were trying to respond to a ticket that had been closed and deemed resolved

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Had the same issue every time I have had to contact ''support''. Essentially the customer service is zero.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Between this and the recent issues with some submitted tickets going missing, it seems that the automated systems connected with support are bugged and in need of some serious TLC.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello All,

If you are having issues sending Tickets to Support please use this email address (account.support@thesettlersonline.com) to send your issues directly to them. If there is an issue with the website Support system you can still reach them through the email address mentioned earlier. I thank you for your time and patience in this matter.

Kind regards,

BB_Acadma

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Acadma View Post
    Hello All,

If you are having issues sending Tickets to Support please use this email address (account.support@thesettlersonline.com) to send your issues directly to them. If there is an issue with the website Support system you can still reach them through the email address mentioned earlier. I thank you for your time and patience in this matter.

Kind regards,

BB_Acadma
    ITs not that they aint getting the messages for eg i sent a ticket in they asked for more information i sent it in and i havent heard back since that was the 2nd i sent another ticket in they closed it so i opened another with the last support ticket listed in the title it was closed straightaway..so now i dont know whats happening with my ticket

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Acadma View Post
    Hello All,

Kind regards,

BB_Acadma
    took your advice and sent a ticket directly with the ticket number for the one thats been ignored for a week and they havent replied at all

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    LOL
    Support is all Smoke + Mirrors to hide and deflect the issues rather than actually do something about them.

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...ld-you-do-next

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Been complaining about this for over a year, the system closes the ticket before support even respond, so you are forced to open a new ticket to reply to the cut n paste and so on, ad infinitum.
    This is why collectables and generals can still land on other items and delete them from the game, already lost a L5 Imp Silo on 1 server, and an irreplaceable Gen Stronghelmet from the original starter pack on another, even sending a screenshot of the voucher didn't elicit a response, but try and input the code again and the system tells you it's been used.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    The support "WAS" somehow helpful, but many guildmates and including me now we just getting useless replies, they only ask for clear cache! even for that confirmed bug from BB, 2 guys lost items and support replied with clear cache, I lost quest items, 4 crystals, not a big deal, but they only asked me to clear cache, and I replied back, since then there are no replies and they totally ignore me!

BB your support team deserve to get fired seriously! they drain your money for no reason!
    Hello People

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle

Support?

Ive just recieved a reply to a ticket...

actually i cant be bothered.

what a joke!

<merged>
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 06.12.18 at 03:13.

Reply to Thread