Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Xmas Event 2018

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Xmas Event 2018

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Dev Diary - Xmas Event 2018 below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Acadma

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looking forward to this event, with lots of great stuff, new and old. I just hope I can get everything I want.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes, most of the items look very interesting, improved floating residence is tradable??

World
    Sandycove
    always love xmas event - best free stuff for doing the least

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the versed geo says He finds 50% bigger deposits in half the normal time, and has a 50% chance at finding an additional deposit. Works on all deposits! but the toolkip when you do a search and find somethings says its 25%

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    What is MadHenry?
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Lot of work went into this Diary. Even endless coal mine made it in, so for a moment I jumped up thinking it will be available for presents.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    How is a 3x3(=9) storage building 'small'? It takes more than twice the amount of space of a normal storehouse 2x2(=4) and 1.5 times the space of an Improved Storehouse (2x3=6). While it gives only half the storage of a fully upgraded storehouse extra and gives half the storage room a fully upgraded Improved Storehouse...

Is it correct that loot form normal adventures and expeditions don't give presents? (I didn't see that mentioned in the diary)

Besides the above, I'm really looking forward to the Xmas event

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Woopzys View Post
    How is a 3x3(=9) storage building 'small'? It takes more than twice the amount of space of a normal storehouse 2x2(=4) and 1.5 times the space of an Improved Storehouse (2x3=6). While it gives only half the storage of a fully upgraded storehouse extra and gives half the storage room a fully upgraded Improved Storehouse...

Is it correct that loot form normal adventures and expeditions don't give presents? (I didn't see that mentioned in the diary)

Besides the above, I'm really looking forward to the Xmas event
    on test the storage seemed to me to be 2x2, so maybe a typo? we shall see
    and yes, no presents in adv loot, this is a more relaxed type event, as people want to be with family, not adventuring all day
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah store size must be an error as the graphics and layout was always the same size as regular storehouse at test. I'v noticed that BB sometimes internally counts the road space as one tile so 3x3 might be a result of that.

Reply to Thread