Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Xmas Event 2018

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello folks,

We're investigating all reported issues - some we fixed in this morning's hotfix e.g. Event Calendar. For the others, we will have more information to update you with tomorrow.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had forgotten how boring the xmas event can be once your explorers are out and quests done thats it nothing else to do

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    I had forgotten how boring the xmas event can be once your explorers are out and quests done thats it nothing else to do
    I've seen others express their opinion that given the time of year many people are very busy with vacation/family/friends/events/etc. and that a break from adventure grinding and endless tasks is nice. All you have to do is check in once in a while and you can keep up.

It's not necessarily my point of view but I think it is a valid point.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I wouldn't rush to finish any of the quests in the hope of getting the Xmas Market. To complete "Spreading" to get the Xmas Market you also have to complete "Winter Wonderland", although it doesn't appear to be connected in the quest book. To complete Winter Wonderland you have to twiddle your fingers until week 3 comes along ... so sit back and contemplate your ........

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down No extra christmas loot by finishing advanture?

Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I've seen others express their opinion that given the time of year many people are very busy with vacation/family/friends/events/etc. and that a break from adventure grinding and endless tasks is nice. All you have to do is check in once in a while and you can keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Yeah the shop has nice items, but it is more a explore search thing for Redgifts box then playing?

Did i missed something. The first event when doing adventures does not anything from christmas Loot? Is it a bug or is it gamemechanics gone. No sweet candy when finishing an adventure or some redgiftbox So only producing for the Christmas advanture but fighting adventures give you no avantage this time? So you better stop making weaopons? and focus on wood and more for the childrens present and adult presents in the christmas quest adventures?
    Last edited by RedSwingArcus; 11.12.18 at 08:35. Reason: add quote because were writen on the same time i posted?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Didn't login until 8pm last night, did a few bits and now have this:

http://prntscr.com/ltfd2o

Is that as expected? If so that is one heck of a short chain.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan3 View Post
    Didn't login until 8pm last night, did a few bits and now have this:

http://prntscr.com/ltfd2o

Is that as expected? If so that is one heck of a short chain.
    Yup think that's ok, at least it is the same as I have

World
    Newfoundland
    Maybe you could you know keep playing like you have until now? The non event parts of the game have not vanished you know?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    anyone with an idea where to find a thread regarding what to spend the presents on? aka best reward for resource invested.
    ty!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post

I do agree but until it hits around 21st dec every day before is the same as it is the rest of the year xmas does get busy for most including me but not anymore so then the rest of the year cept for that week of xmas itself...i like the buzz of a event guess the chaos of rushing around doing as much as u can within the time limits...you dont get that at xmas

Reply to Thread