Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Xmas Event 2018

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    The Market buffs only last 12h, that suks .... it whould be nice if it lasted 2-3 days

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jubuti View Post
    The Market buffs only last 12h, that suks .... it whould be nice if it lasted 2-3 days
    And if it did, there would be someone complaining that it wasn't a week...

Why is everybody so negative?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfmeister View Post
    And if it did, there would be someone complaining that it wasn't a week...

Why is everybody so negative?
    Only a week??? Surely permanent, lol. And really do agree.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    12h i have to stop production every day, is annoying .... if it remaines this way, it will be just another building that i ignore

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jubuti View Post
    12h i have to stop production every day, is annoying .... if it remaines this way, it will be just another building that i ignore
    if you get two of the markets then u have no problem if you dont then yes it will remain that way ....i am now enjoying +300 buffs for 24 hrs a day as long as i remember you switch it on twice a day

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    In my opinion buff from christmas market should last 3 days, and if i have 2 christmas markets than should recharge in 2 days ... this way i can have buff always on easily ... and no more annoing stoping production daily .... seriously after 5 yeas of playing i'm done with that, come on
    If they do it like this or something similar ... than i'll use the building ... if not,, than is just a useless building to me that takes up space ... like others from other events, that i never use

PS: so this is my feedback, like it or not

World
    Newfoundland
    It's not a problem to log in once in the morning, even if it is only a few moments to send out returned explorers and of course activate the christmas market, before doing that too again in the evening.
    All in all it takes no more than 5 minutes in my day and I've got plenty buildings constantly buffed 300%. Easy!

World
    Newfoundland
    What worthless buildings for the amount of presents we had to spend. Both the Christmas Market and the Christmas Tree. Pointless for high level players, not clearly described by the developers (only after we got them) and very expensive in gifts. Thus I call this a BB scam, to force us spend on them, and then need to buy presents with gems in order to get something worthy. BlueByte SHAME ON YOU!
    "Few products escape the CHOAM touch... Logs, donkeys, horses, cows, lumber, dung, sharks, whale fur - the most prosaic and the most exotic... even our poor pundi rice from Caladan. Anything the Guild will transport, the art forms of Ecaz, the machines of Richese and Ix. But all fades before melange." — Duke Leto Atreides, Dune

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Question Any body Christmas Market? Combination with Buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros_I View Post
    What worthless buildings for the amount of presents we had to spend. Both the Christmas Market and the Christmas Tree. Pointless for high level players, not clearly described by the developers (only after we got them) and very expensive in gifts. Thus I call this a BB scam, to force us spend on them, and then need to buy presents with gems in order to get something worthy. BlueByte SHAME ON YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    It's not a problem to log in once in the morning, even if it is only a few moments to send out returned explorers and of course activate the christmas market, before doing that too again in the evening.
    All in all it takes no more than 5 minutes in my day and I've got plenty buildings constantly buffed 300%. Easy!
    is it a bug, If i for example use the hotdog buff and activad after that the christmas market, it add no 100% extra buff i used present to upgrade to LV 2 and wanted to LV3, but then i need 3000 present, so it is inead i gues a GEMS Scam, , hen you have not mad the Hotdog buffs? So I think they need a fix?

So it is less powerfull, if you always used buff or did i calculed wrong and see the wrong stats to diplayed ?
    Last edited by RedSwingArcus; 25.12.18 at 23:52. Reason: Add other quiotes i read

World
    Newfoundland
    The Christmas Market doesn't buff workyards which are already buffed even though in its zone of buffing.

If you've got a lvl4 Christmas Market, the buffing effect is equivalent to putting a snow on each building and if you have 2 Markets, then you can run the upgraded one 24/7.
    I don't think anybody would be able to have so many snow buff in his/her star to increase production over such a long period of time.
    Do please note that zone buff do stack up on top of the Market buff.
    So individual buff = no when within the area of the Christmas Market and zone buff = yes to increase even more the corresponding prod of a workyard already buffed by the Christmas Market.

As for the upgrade costs, those are clearly indicated in the Dev Diary to which you are now replying, so those shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody unless one hasn't been bothered to read it before complaining or asked questions is either the Help chanel or Guild Chanel.

Reply to Thread