Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Xmas Event 2018

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Maybe you could you know keep playing like you have until now? The non event parts of the game have not vanished you know?
    I do and have doesnt mean the game isnt quite tedious at times its why i like events specially ones where i have to do adventures if i want the goodies ...your forced into doing adventures because you gain more from them that i like as i am lazy when it comes to doing adventures now lol ...i like the change is why i like the MCC but have kept clear of that with the bugs

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_flap View Post
    I wouldn't rush to finish any of the quests in the hope of getting the Xmas Market. To complete "Spreading" to get the Xmas Market you also have to complete "Winter Wonderland", although it doesn't appear to be connected in the quest book. To complete Winter Wonderland you have to twiddle your fingers until week 3 comes along ... so sit back and contemplate your ........
    It looks like to me it is the 2nd week... meaning this coming Monday for me. At least I'm interpreting it as being week 2.

http://prntscr.com/ltpxho
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    It looks like to me it is the 2nd week... meaning this coming Monday for me. At least I'm interpreting it as being week 2.

http://prntscr.com/ltpxho
    I understood it as such as well.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

World
    Sandycove
    I don't see it in the Wiki or Dev Diary..... what kinds of "gifts" does the Gift Christmas Tree provide every week?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I don't see it in the Wiki or Dev Diary..... what kinds of "gifts" does the Gift Christmas Tree provide every week?
    The information you are looking for is behind the spoiler tags in the second post of the Dev Diary thread.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm wondering if anyone knows the following, based on the special thingies available to us this year. It seems like we will be able to get the gift tree and market from the advent calendar and quests respectively. Will we be able to buy a second of each through the store? If we do get 2 markets, does that mean each one will require the thousands of prezzies to upgrade?

Also, would the new explorer bring back 4x rewards on an artifact search, or just for regular treasure searches?
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    ~~~~~~~ Lagoon Guild [LAGN] (Newfoundland) ~~~~~~~
    Lagoons are tranquil. They are made of water. People are made of water, too.
    But people are not lagoons, even if you sometimes find people in lagoons.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    You can upgrade every market you buy, however you can only use one market at the time. More markets will change the cooldown time though.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I also have (some) question(s) regarding the Market building.
    1, If I'm correct, we can get 2, one from quest, one from shop.
    2, If I have 2 of them, both placed on my island, does the cooldown drop to half?
    3, If I have a lvl 1 market, and a lvl 4 market, and I activate the lvl 4 with the +300% (lvl 4) buff, is the cooldown halved? Or it is halved only if both markets are lvl 4?

Thanks,
    DN

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have a question about the gift tree. I just got mine, and got a quest to click on it. Then the quest said "when you close the quest window, your gift box will open automatically" (may not be exact wording, but that was the gist of it). When I closed the quest window, nothing happened. At this point I'm not sure what was in the gift box, or even if I got a gift box. Is there some way to find this information?

Edit: I just got the gift tree on another server. This time, when I closed the quest window, a window appeared telling me my gift was 250 meat deposit. I guess that's how it's supposed to work, but it doesn't explain why I apparently got nothing on the first server.
    Last edited by Schipperke; 12.12.18 at 20:00.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Aszbhar View Post
    The information you are looking for is behind the spoiler tags in the second post of the Dev Diary thread.
    At a glance I am completely confused by it, but the data is there. Thanks for that.

Reply to Thread