Reply to Thread

Thread: Position of the spot for a buffs become bad

World
    Sandycove

Position of the spot for a buffs become bad

Do not know how was before (a few months earlier), but now I have noticed a slight harder buffing. I can see now 4 potential spots around the building for the (buff) touchdown. Most of cases it is top left corner and that will accept right away. But, depending on a location of the building on the island, can be elsewhere. This means I have to target a "sweetspot" or a buff won't be deployed or I have to hit one of 4 mentioned spots to find correct one...ty

World
    Sandycove
    I don't know either and it was reported in another thread not long ago - but I noticed after the update it's much worse. The building doesn't highlight and it's hard to get the buff placed. I thought at first its was buildings that were buffed and then ended recently but before any internal game reset or manual refresh but that isn't the case. Some buildings were fine, others weren't. I have a list that I buff each day so it's easy to notice.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    I remeber a time when you just move a mouse above the building and it is "locked", did not noticed any "sweetspots", was just 1, so I simply hit lmb and a buff make a touchdown without any deviation. I could deploy buffs faster than the game can show it is buffed, maybe 2/1 sec, but now can be 1/4 sec.

Reply to Thread