Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scouting Post dialogue/info box partially off screen

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    try resizing the browser tab. view then zoom out to about 80% That will shrink everything in the tab so it might move stuff from the edges so u can close them.

World
    Sandycove
    I'm not seeing any of these problems in Chrome at 100% zoom and not full screen.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I'm not seeing any of these problems in Chrome at 100% zoom and not full screen.
    It does not really bother you if you have a high resolution but even with one you should see the vertical difference by clicking between regular and elite barracks

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    It does not really bother you if you have a high resolution but even with one you should see the vertical difference by clicking between regular and elite barracks
    Ah! - there ya go. I see what you mean now. The Elite barracks window opens much higher.... the Footie Pitch even higher than that. Scouting post the same as the Footie Pitch. Since I can see the entire window in all cases it didn't affect me so I hadn't really noticed.

I use auto-hide on my taskbar and don't display much at the top of the browser window. Those must all add up. Regardless of any settings I agree that all windows should open in the same center position.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Roderius View Post
    Hello,

Anyone else have this problem? The Scouting Post dialogue/info box displays partially off-screen, so you cannot close it (other than by click on something else on the island)?

Would like to know if this problem is just with me.

Started happening after the last update.

:/
    Yep same here it is very annoying
    La la la la la la la.....

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Before previous hotfix the game was properly displaying the UI, after it I can't see the top of the Xmas market window. Let's hope today's maintenance will deal with this issue once and for all.
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MCLueppers View Post
    Before previous hotfix the game was properly displaying the UI, after it I can't see the top of the Xmas market window. Let's hope today's maintenance will deal with this issue once and for all.
    It doesn't look like it. Something like the barracks opens in the center as it did before, footie pitch up higher, scouting post up higher still. It varies on the user setup and browser because while I can tell the window is much higher I can see all of it. At least on Chrome, it must be something about resolution, what toolbars you have at the top, etc. because for some people it's hard to manage and for others it's the windows are just in a different place.

Reply to Thread