Reply to Thread

Thread: What on earth is going on with the game

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Angry What on earth is going on with the game

Not sure if anyone else is having issues as bad as mine, I do know that some are having to double click on everything but this is ridiculous. I have been online for an hour and in that time have been trying to cook troops in the elite barracks. Every time I click on a military unit say Mtd Swordsmen and then enter the number that I want, it does not load, and i am not talking about expecting it in seconds. It has taken me an hour to load 8 Swordsmen, 425 mounted swordsmen, 560 knights, and 142 armoured marksmen. Now it should just be a case of click on the military unit, slide the slider to how many you want and presto it loads.....but noooooooo

Another thing, i click on my collectables....all good you would think, then about a minute or so later, they are still there....

Even worse doing YWC and load troops and send off gens, only to find that the attack fails because there were no troops added or.......load troops and again, it takes ages and I send the gens off. Then it shows that my garrisons still have the green tick and when I open it up nothing is there and there are no gens on the way....imagine my surprise as I was reloading when all of a sudden, the sound of a completed battle and all my gens doing triple time back to their garrisons.
    So that is my rant for the day....BB you need to fix this as it is very frustrating

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Since about 10 days I have had to double click to open the mail window. No this is spreading like an infection...double click n every thing to get it to respond. Gens failing to load, or saying they troops are loaded, gen gets to the battle and I have only the troops that were loaded for the previous battle. Just lost 265 besigers this way!!

Is also taking about 3 times longer then usual to get in the game

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    i thought my mouse was acting up
    poor thing was almost thrown away

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    It does seem to be running really slow today and freezing a lot

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Doesn't help, but glad I am not the only one with all the issues Lizaard listed. Add to that having to mess about forever to clear the numbers in trade so as to enter the value I want in the dialogue boxes. Was on my third mouse....

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    The game is lagging horribly for me, too.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Since last time they did DB and Network maintenance the game become so bad, a lot of freezes and lags even after 5 minutes of login, it seems they cut cost for the game by removing some nodes from cluster, BB killing the game for sure
    Hello People

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    a couple of us had a "nice" bug last night, where the gens instantaneously returned from the adventure. didn't mind that one so much...
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    ~~~~~~~ Lagoon Guild [LAGN] (Newfoundland) ~~~~~~~
    Lagoons are tranquil. They are made of water. People are made of water, too.
    But people are not lagoons, even if you sometimes find people in lagoons.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    double click...mine is getting very bad,4/5/6 clicks for something to register...very annoying

Reply to Thread