Reply to Thread

Thread: Endless coal mine ignoring faster mining above lvl 1

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

Endless coal mine ignoring faster mining above lvl 1

I just bought an endless coal mine and built it on a deposit that can be mined 100% faster, it was giving 2 every cycle at lvl 1, lvl 2 it was giving 3 and lvl 3 it was giving 4, this can't be right, if if gives 2 at lvl 1 it should give 6 at lvl 3, I tried it on the test server at lvl 6 it's giving out the same on a fast deposit as a normal one

World
    Newfoundland
    No. The description says: Produces an endless amount of coal as fast as the Epic Woodyard. Also has the production capacity of an Industrial Coal Mine when it's fully upgraded (Level 6).

Given that an Industrial Coal Mine is the equivalent of a level 7 mine, each level of an Endless Coal Mine produces the equivalent amount of coal as a normal mine of one level higher.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    So explain how it gives out the same amount on a normal deposit as one that can be mined 100% faster? What is the point of having a deposit that can be mined faster if it can't?

World
    Newfoundland
    the 100% faster is in relation to production time
    so an endless on a normal deposit produces every 1 minute, on a faster deposit, it produces every 30 seconds
    so a lvl6 endless will produce 7 coal every 30 seconds on a fast deposit
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Okay, the problem I was seeing was because on the test server the 100% icon wasn't showing, it's sorted now

Reply to Thread