Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Event Bugs

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    This thread is about issues with the Christmas Event, not the Mountain Clan Campaign.

Please stay on topic.

World
    Sandycove
    As far as the Hotfix goes, I wonder if they would replace the collectibles I missed. They matter a bit right now.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    spreading the christmas message quest last bit is complete the "winter wonderland" I have not received it after previous part. It is supposed to be part of the reward.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by tabman View Post
    spreading the christmas message quest last bit is complete the "winter wonderland" I have not received it after previous part. It is supposed to be part of the reward.
    It means that you need to complete this.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would if that was showing. I haven't been given the mission and it doesn't show in events or in aventure list. I cannot get my market without completing it.

I have refreshed, cleared cahe. Nothing changes.
    Last edited by tabman; 12.12.18 at 20:43. Reason: more info

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Do it require week 2 to start? Is it part of rollover into week 2?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    difficult to sort out when the is a quest and an adventure with same name. I think I understand it will resolve when I roll into week 2, which I think is tomorrow for me.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Feri_1973 View Post
    Hello,[removed]. ???? Do not see any problems in the forum? Why can not I buy diamond mobile SMS? For many years, this is a problem, when there is a 100% action

Please contact support for an answer on why SMS transactions are not allowed in your area

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by tabman View Post
    the next stage spreading the Christmas Message is complete the QUEST Winter Wonderland not the adventure; if you look in your quest log you will see this quest; the adventure Winter Wonderland is the reward for completing the next stage of the Winter Wonderland quest chain which cannot be done till week 2 of the event

World
    Sandycove
    A fix going forward (next time some cosmetic issues are being fixed) is the buff for the Smelter Calendar (if this has been mentioned - forgive). There is only the buff name. All other buffs show the effect, duration, friend duration if that applies. To know for sure what it does you need to go to the provision house and open the queue for one.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread