Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Event Bugs

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Hello folks,

We're investigating all reported issues - some we fixed in this morning's hotfix e.g. Event Calendar. For the others, we will have more information to update you with tomorrow.
    Hi, still waiting for my Christmas market quest to open. are you still planning to have more information today? thank you

HunyBun
    and now theres ANOTHER hotfix!!!!
    I have a suggestion.... why dont the gnomes actually do some WORK? Perhaps they could even sit at a desk 24/7 and do running repairs (or should that be sitting repairs?)

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Another hotfix? Really? Are there even people with some intelligence over at BB's? Like to thank them for messing up my buffs........ again
    And not to forget my explorers, who will do nothing all day long 'cause, believe it or not, some folks have te work for real!
    Starting to get ridiculous
    Last edited by Wh4t3ver; 12.12.18 at 08:23.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    We need a roadmap for all hotfixes during the event. I can then properly plan explorer times and buffs. On the other hand the script to send compensations seems to work just fine - one can easily schedule it to run twice a day...
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MCLueppers View Post
    We need a roadmap for all hotfixes during the event. I can then properly plan explorer times and buffs. On the other hand the script to send compensations seems to work just fine - one can easily schedule it to run twice a day...
    it got bugged :P

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MCLueppers View Post
    knowing bb their be a hotfix ever 1 week but inbetween their be 3 hotfix to fix the hotfix

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Glad to say the Christmas event is working now. The annoying thing is, I sent a ticket to support, and i pretty much got their standard response about it sounding like a cache issue, so clear cache, flash cache and DNS cache. Clearly it has nothing to do with people clearing their cache or not, as otherwise there would not be a hotfix to rectify the problem, if it was just on my end. After playing the game for a number of years now, by now we all know about clearing the cache, so their standard reply, really isn't very helpful. One wonders if there is any support tickets answered that do not suggest clearing the cache to resolve an issue. My last dozen contacts with support have all pretty much given the same reply.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity216 View Post
    Glad to say the Christmas event is working now. The annoying thing is, I sent a ticket to support, and i pretty much got their standard response about it sounding like a cache issue, so clear cache, flash cache and DNS cache. Clearly it has nothing to do with people clearing their cache or not, as otherwise there would not be a hotfix to rectify the problem, if it was just on my end. After playing the game for a number of years now, by now we all know about clearing the cache, so their standard reply, really isn't very helpful. One wonders if there is any support tickets answered that do not suggest clearing the cache to resolve an issue. My last dozen contacts with support have all pretty much given the same reply.
    Clearing the cache is a very important troubleshooting step. While in your experience it hasn't been the source of any issues you've faced, we still on a daily basis see that it resolves issues for players who contact us. If we merely disregard it while trying to troubleshoot an issue, all you do is undermine your accuracy in determining the source of the problem.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    BB Saqui Clearing my caches did not give me the items I needed to start A Giant Battle when I completed People of the Mountain. How can I get my dynamite etc?
    Please advise!!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by polarbarez View Post
    BB Saqui Clearing my caches did not give me the items I needed to start A Giant Battle when I completed People of the Mountain. How can I get my dynamite etc?
    Please advise!!
    Have you started the giant battle as the dynamite doesnt show up till you start it

Reply to Thread