Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Event Bugs

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have the same.
    Build menu; I get the tabs at the bottom, but there are no buildings above them.
    Star menu; I get to open and see the tabs at the bottom, but its totally empty and I cannot change tabs.
    Mail; can't open.
    Chat; I have the box and the tabs. But they're all empty.
    Generals; they are there, but click on one and I get a much smaller popup than normal, with nothing in it.
    Advent calendar; can open the calendar window, all doors show as opened.
    Quest book; Can open. Main quest tab is there and shows quests. All quests that aren't main quests are gone.

In sum; I cannot do anything, the game is completely broken. (I mean, even the merchant isn't working, so I can't even spend gems!)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    So if I understand well, the event calendar do not work, we can't get the adventure hope it will be fixed in the maintenance ... an hour after beginning of event, it's a record I think

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm lucky (in a way), by the time I decided to login the servers were shutting down for maintenance
    "Few products escape the CHOAM touch... Logs, donkeys, horses, cows, lumber, dung, sharks, whale fur - the most prosaic and the most exotic... even our poor pundi rice from Caladan. Anything the Guild will transport, the art forms of Ecaz, the machines of Richese and Ix. But all fades before melange." — Duke Leto Atreides, Dune

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Grrrr, wanted to login, so that i can look for the collectables, maintaince right away... OMG, this must be an new record.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Confirmed - and calendar doors are all opened in advance. Some bad elf has been by making trouble.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by norfik View Post
    i cant get in ? it say maintaince i about to start and it return to main page !!!
    Because they started doing a much needed hotfix. Let us hope it gets the troop window to not pop up during log in. The elf to close all the calendar doors, and everything else including chat back to normal
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyAmy View Post
    an hour after beginning of event, it's a record I think
    Thats way too fast. Seems like they knew stuff was broken and didnt do anything about it.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    The quest The Event Window does not update after hotfix :/

There is no Christmas market on the event island.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I had a Christmas market, the maintenance man took it

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    The game does not work again, it has been the same problem for many years, you can not buy precious stones, exelcior hangs, flash player crashes ect.

Reply to Thread