Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Christmas Event Bugs

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just bought the Christmas market building. Once built I realized it's only affecting surrounding buildings that aren't buffed. So basically if a smelter has a steak buff running the Xmas market won't have any effect at all. Which makes it pretty much useless. Not sure if that was the intent or just a bug?

I realized once upgraded the Xmas market will be better than a steak but only for 12 hours

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend_of_Chin View Post
    I just bought the Christmas market building. Once built I realized it's only affecting surrounding buildings that aren't buffed. So basically if a smelter has a steak buff running the Xmas market won't have any effect at all. Which makes it pretty much useless. Not sure if that was the intent or just a bug?

I realized once upgraded the Xmas market will be better than a steak but only for 12 hours
    It's not a bug. It's an area buff like forest offering, kitty lure etc etc, so won't stack with normal buffs. So basically replaces a lot of steaking and can get better buffs. If I understood it 2 markets can cut cooldown down so can do it every 12hrs.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...or-xmas-market

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

thats why the stop buff was invented

World
    Newfoundland
    hope they invent area stop buff soon.. or build it into the market
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    hope they invent area stop buff soon.. or build it into the market
    Area stop buff

https://forum.tsotesting.com/threads...ll=1#post50265

And about it replacing buffs..

https://forum.tsotesting.com/threads...ll=1#post50450

There is little hope but I would not count on it since similar replies have been said to many many things

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi! I can't finish The Winter wonderland -> Evil in disguise sub-quest. The task is to Wait until the third week of event from Log in. The Christmas event is almost finished. I logged out, cleared the cache, nothing worked. Anybody had similar issues? Thanks!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Juneanne View Post
    Hi! I can't finish The Winter wonderland -> Evil in disguise sub-quest. The task is to Wait until the third week of event from Log in. The Christmas event is almost finished. I logged out, cleared the cache, nothing worked. Anybody had similar issues? Thanks!
    If you did not login during the first event week then you probably will not be able to complete it.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I was a little shocked to see that you needed to upgrade both markets ... I did 2 different group of buildings that I want to buff the most, will need to alternate ... I don't see the point to get a 3rd next year unless you want another set of buildings to benefit from time to time to be buffed as a group ... I have a gold unit and a weapons unit with saltpeter chain ... Next year I'll upgrade both markets to the max ...

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyAmy View Post
    I was a little shocked to see that you needed to upgrade both markets ... I did 2 different group of buildings that I want to buff the most, will need to alternate ... I don't see the point to get a 3rd next year unless you want another set of buildings to benefit from time to time to be buffed as a group ... I have a gold unit and a weapons unit with saltpeter chain ... Next year I'll upgrade both markets to the max ...
    Why would you need to upgrade both? it does not even make that much sense since you cant really run them at the same time because the cooldown is shared. Its more efficient and cheaper to upgrade just one to max lvl and place everything around it, or even just move the upgraded one around the map.

Reply to Thread