Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 80

Thread: Christmas Event Bugs

  1. #51
    Original Serf
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    21
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Hello folks,

    We're investigating all reported issues - some we fixed in this morning's hotfix e.g. Event Calendar. For the others, we will have more information to update you with tomorrow.
    Hi, still waiting for my Christmas market quest to open. are you still planning to have more information today? thank you

  2. #52
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    48
    World
    Northisle
    and now theres ANOTHER hotfix!!!!
    I have a suggestion.... why dont the gnomes actually do some WORK? Perhaps they could even sit at a desk 24/7 and do running repairs (or should that be sitting repairs?)

  3. #53
    Original Serf
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    24
    World
    Newfoundland
    Another hotfix? Really? Are there even people with some intelligence over at BB's? Like to thank them for messing up my buffs........ again
    And not to forget my explorers, who will do nothing all day long 'cause, believe it or not, some folks have te work for real!
    Starting to get ridiculous
    Last edited by Wh4t3ver; 12.12.18 at 08:23.

  4. #54
    Jolly Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the end of Universe
    Posts
    177
    World
    Sandycove
    We need a roadmap for all hotfixes during the event. I can then properly plan explorer times and buffs. On the other hand the script to send compensations seems to work just fine - one can easily schedule it to run twice a day...
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

  5. #55
    Enlightened Sage
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    862
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MCLueppers View Post
    We need a roadmap for all hotfixes during the event. I can then properly plan explorer times and buffs. On the other hand the script to send compensations seems to work just fine - one can easily schedule it to run twice a day...
    it got bugged :P

  6. #56
    Original Serf
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    16
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MCLueppers View Post
    We need a roadmap for all hotfixes during the event. I can then properly plan explorer times and buffs. On the other hand the script to send compensations seems to work just fine - one can easily schedule it to run twice a day...
    knowing bb their be a hotfix ever 1 week but inbetween their be 3 hotfix to fix the hotfix

  7. #57
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    39
    World
    Newfoundland
    Glad to say the Christmas event is working now. The annoying thing is, I sent a ticket to support, and i pretty much got their standard response about it sounding like a cache issue, so clear cache, flash cache and DNS cache. Clearly it has nothing to do with people clearing their cache or not, as otherwise there would not be a hotfix to rectify the problem, if it was just on my end. After playing the game for a number of years now, by now we all know about clearing the cache, so their standard reply, really isn't very helpful. One wonders if there is any support tickets answered that do not suggest clearing the cache to resolve an issue. My last dozen contacts with support have all pretty much given the same reply.

  8. #58
    Community Manager
    Ruler of the Land BB_Saqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,709
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity216 View Post
    Glad to say the Christmas event is working now. The annoying thing is, I sent a ticket to support, and i pretty much got their standard response about it sounding like a cache issue, so clear cache, flash cache and DNS cache. Clearly it has nothing to do with people clearing their cache or not, as otherwise there would not be a hotfix to rectify the problem, if it was just on my end. After playing the game for a number of years now, by now we all know about clearing the cache, so their standard reply, really isn't very helpful. One wonders if there is any support tickets answered that do not suggest clearing the cache to resolve an issue. My last dozen contacts with support have all pretty much given the same reply.
    Clearing the cache is a very important troubleshooting step. While in your experience it hasn't been the source of any issues you've faced, we still on a daily basis see that it resolves issues for players who contact us. If we merely disregard it while trying to troubleshoot an issue, all you do is undermine your accuracy in determining the source of the problem.

  9. #59
    Erudite Pioneer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    88
    World
    Sandycove
    BB Saqui Clearing my caches did not give me the items I needed to start A Giant Battle when I completed People of the Mountain. How can I get my dynamite etc?
    Please advise!!

  10. #60
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,115
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by polarbarez View Post
    BB Saqui Clearing my caches did not give me the items I needed to start A Giant Battle when I completed People of the Mountain. How can I get my dynamite etc?
    Please advise!!
    Have you started the giant battle as the dynamite doesnt show up till you start it

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.