Reply to Thread

Thread: problems in clicking camps during adventures

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

problems in clicking camps during adventures

Is anyone else suffering with doing adventures since today i am having to click camps when multiple times to get the attack to go through i know each click is registering as the camp flashes when clicked tried everything to try sort it and frankly its starting to bug the out of me

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    yup, same problem here. Thought it was just me clicking wrong or something. Like u said, sometimes I have to click multiple times

World
    Newfoundland
    Let me guess - you are using Chrome?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    yes i am finding the same, and using chrome.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    try using a diff browser. most likely the browser u r using no longer supports flash.

If its chrome ur using then stop using it as its full of spyware and security issues
    If u had a decent internet security program it would remove chrome as its a major security issue. Chrome light and slim browser r even worse.

Not many alternatives at the mo though as all the main browsers have switched to using webassembly which is not compatable with flash.
    Other browsers like palemoon which is a firefox clone might work but thats having probs with flash as well now.

Only workaround now is for BB to switch to webassebly like most of the browsers have done along with windows and mac which have also stopped supporting flash.
    Alternative is to use linux OS which still supports flash.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes using chrome but odd only had a issue since after the hotfix yesterday and chrome hasnt been updated

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Like Hades says: had no problems with Chrome whatsoever. And now, after hotfix, Chrome is to blame for errors occuring? Doesn't make sense to me

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Yes using chrome but odd only had a issue since after the hotfix yesterday and chrome hasnt been updated
    Hotfix was today, not yesterday.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Aszbhar View Post
    Hotfix was today, not yesterday.
    your right i meant since the game was taken down to do w/e they did think it was monday

World
    Newfoundland
    Using chrome to play US servers. Have all sorts of problems clicking things (buildings, collectables, buffing buildings, adding to mayors etc). You have to click on some tiny spot to get things to work and you have no idea where that spot is. If you miss nothing happens except whole window shifts up by 1 pixel or so.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 12.12.18 at 16:03.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread