Reply to Thread

Thread: improving Trade Office SEARCH option

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

improving Trade Office SEARCH option

Hi,

I believe that it would be great if we have an option like search trade for "offer", search trade for "cost" or just both.

Something like that: https://prnt.sc/luhbiz

What do other players think? Isn't that option save time?

Best,

Utku.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    If you click on the "Offer" and "Cost" at the top of either column, it will sort in order of offer or cost. An extra option is not needed.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    If you click on the "Offer" and "Cost" at the top of either column, it will sort in order of offer or cost. An extra option is not needed.
    I'm aware of it. However its really annoying to sort and try to find what you're looking for when you've 10 or more pages there.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Utku-zg- View Post
    Hi,

I believe that it would be great if we have an option like search trade for "offer", search trade for "cost" or just both.

Something like that: https://prnt.sc/luhbiz

What do other players think? Isn't that option save time?

Best,

Utku.
    I think if the sort worked like your picture we'd all get very confused and upset. You're searching for offers of "improv", yet the results shown are all offers of coins...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfmeister View Post
    I think if the sort worked like your picture we'd all get very confused and upset. You're searching for offers of "improv", yet the results shown are all offers of coins...
    My picture there for just symbolize an offer to search area of TO. "improv" is just what I searched for last time and results are not related with this subject

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Its been suggested a few times (including by me :P ) so a +1 from me. (Disregarding the image having the search terms the wrong way round)

Depending on what you are searching for, the current system can be pretty rubbish. An example would be if you want some presents during the current event, you need to:

open trade
    refresh
    type presents
    click offer (to sort)
    find page x where the presents are actually being offered (eg page 7 of 11)
    buy some presents
    find page x where the presents are actually being offered (could now be page 6 or 8)

with the above idea you wouldn't need to search through all the listings where other people are trying to buy presents to find a few trades where people are actually offering them.

I suspect MOD_Daz does not use trade very often for resources being traded by a lot of players.

Reply to Thread