Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: CAUTION Disappearing Buildings

World
    Sandycove
    I have a Scouting Post up there and have had it since they were available. There have been no problems.
    http://prntscr.com/mhlmac

Since this thread has made me paranoid considering how BB is handling the support on this and apparent lack of response about the potential bug I moved it somewhere on the Archipelago that was never bombed or otherwise changed. I built a well in it's place just to see if it stays there or not. Thanks for the info on this.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    i asked for a update on the issue and instead of getting one they closed my ticket and then said
    If you would like to receive an update regarding your issue, please send us a new ticket and reference this ticket number
    funny that's what i asked for in the first place. support don't care about this or any over bug

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by pardy577 View Post
    i asked for a update on the issue and instead of getting one they closed my ticket and then said
    funny that's what i asked for in the first place. support don't care about this or any over bug
    Reply from support are confidential... Now, you know why

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupssss View Post
    Reply from support are confidential... Now, you know why
    i was asking them for a update on my missing buildings so there is nothing confidential about asking them for a update

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    After 18 days of waiting for support I was told it was me who deleted my bookbinder.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by PrzeM View Post
    After 18 days of waiting for support I was told it was me who deleted my bookbinder.
    Your not allowed to say of course (because responses from support are confidential) but I don't suppose they gave you the courtesy of some kind of log or transaction that proves that?

I suppose it's possible you did, and once I managed to delete a level 6 something because I was moving too fast and cleaning up iron mines, but I sure knew I did it and won't forget it and am much more careful now.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread