Reply to Thread

Thread: Gems loss of 1 click !!!

World
    Newfoundland

Gems loss of 1 click !!!

loss of gems

I would like the BB team to make a special pop up / tab to prevent someone from losing some 1 to 20k or more gems due to carelessness for direct upgrading of buildings etcetc. it is my happening this week. you'll understand if I've been playing this game for several years that I do not want to lose 12075 gems for 110 population for a magnificent resident, which has happened to me.
    I hope BB wants to think about this, because with a click I was 12075 gems lighter. and if BB can build a save so that with such direct upgrade clicks one might save some headache next time .. and it would be nice if BB did the gems and the magnificent residence did back to level 1 ..
    greets bobo007

World
    Newfoundland
    Are you saying that unlike regular building upgrades the new option to upgrade residences with gems instead of tokens does not have a confirmation? If so it seems to be a bug.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Newfoundland
    i dont get confirm of that, maybe e bug but loss lot of gems of that ..

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    I do get a confirmation box, both live and on test.

World
    Newfoundland
    SHAME ON U BB..

blablablabla..
    after 5 days u contact me with u cant do nothing!!!!
    for me its not e problem, i easy buy those gems back if need in you're happy hours..
    but for those who save e lot of gems and loose and u must say whe cant do nothing???

thats e big disgrase for those who control the game

<removed>
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 19.12.18 at 19:45. Reason: quoting support messages is contrary to the rules of conduct

Reply to Thread