Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A giant battle - blue print

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

A giant battle - blue print

Completed giant battle and got 2 Blue prints: 1 for dama swords and 1 for bronze swords: My forge is already at lvl 6 for bronze swords: It was my understanding that this could not happen.

screen shots:

Forge:

prntscr.com/lvh6a0

Lootmail:

prntscr.com/lvh6rj

Anyone else have same problem ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same issue here: Platinum bars already at max and blueprint just dropped.

Loot Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/lvhhhb

Forge Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/lvhi8q

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Same here - Bronze Smelter with a maxed out smelter upgrades in the Forge. Another bug in MCC

Hope it can be fixed soon! I tried to apply it and it just disappeared.

san
    Last edited by sanadar; 16.12.18 at 02:04.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Found this on the german server from BB: (google translation)

This is a known after-effect of the problem that has led to some not having received the forge in the reward. The problem with the blacksmiths could also lead to you not getting all the blueprints at the end and thus not being able to fully expand one or two of the production lines. In order to avoid this, some numbers were reset in the last special maintenance, but this has led some players to receive an additional blueprint for a production that is already fully developed. This is not ideal, but playing the campaign once more is better than never being able to fully expand one or two productions.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    lol

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Completed another Giant and got another doublet BP: problem not fixed this time it was an extra plat sw bp

Forge:

http://prntscr.com/lxppmz

Lootmail:

http://prntscr.com/lxpq2d

I will update ticket

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I also got a duplicate blueprint yesterday for a line that I have had maxed out for months and obviously also had the Forge built for months. I guess this bug affects everyone regardless of the previous MCC issues that only affected smaller group of people.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am curious was everyones epic forge reset to 0 blueprints as far as the game is concerned if i have a lvl 4 iron smelter and i play enough MCC am i gonna end after i get the other two blue prints to make lvl 6 getting a further 4 so the game remembers i now have a lvl smelter ? i dont really fancy having to redo the whole thing and getting useless blueprints instead of the buffs

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    just had this myself i was under the impression this if it did happen could only happen the once...but from looks of what i seen in this thread and what others have said it can happen multiple times...did they set everyones forges back to zero so depending on how many upgrades you did have before the reset the game will see you had none and expect you to go through all them chains again?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Add another with a bronze swords when it's already at max.

Reply to Thread