Reply to Thread

Thread: Ideas

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Ideas

I occasionally need a boy scout to run around gathering up all the lost parcels - perhaps one from the scout hut could do a good deed for a day?

World
    Sandycove
    what about making everyones islands seasonal ..... and make it feel like real.. yes .. no

Brotherjon
    I don’t understand the original post, what’s it going on about? The second post is a nice idea but we have an array of buildings and buffs at our disposal (skins now too) to make this happen ourselves, the way we like it. My island is a bit messed up with seasons though, artic stuff in some places, cherry blossom trees, autumn trees, and Arabian buildings all in one place!

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Generic thread title, idea badly explained, someone posting an unrelated suggestion in the thread...
    Seems to me like there's a couple of folk that could do with reading this:
    Please read before posting in Game Suggestions

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Not sure if the OP is confusing the Scouting Post as being something to do with the Boy Scout movement or is making a pun by playing on the words??
    Either way it's a bit vague

Reply to Thread