Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gift Christmas Tree gives nothing

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Syltom1 View Post
    I have 2 Christmas trees, and they have the present icons today. But, when I clicked on the icons, they just disappeared and gave no presents.
    This finally happened to me today. Didnt do anything that would disrupt the box appearing.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    reported this to tech support on sunday when for the second time no gift dialog box appeared after selecting the tree - so far they have asked me for date and time when last gift was received!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    So once again gift showing on tree just vanished when I clicked on it, this is the third time now...please fix or refund us

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Happened to me this morning as well; clicked and no popup, no message in the news tab. Maybe I got something behind the scenes, but I wouldn't know what.
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    ~~~~~~~ Lagoon Guild [LAGN] (Newfoundland) ~~~~~~~
    Lagoons are tranquil. They are made of water. People are made of water, too.
    But people are not lagoons, even if you sometimes find people in lagoons.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    This happened to me this morning, no notification of a gift arriving, just the bomb screen. Are they actually doing anything about this or was this just something they made us spend hard earned presents on for decoration??

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    tech support advise that this is s known issue that they are investigating - gifts are awarded even if no dialog box appears

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    My tree isn't working either, I have had nothing for 2 weeks now, what a waste of presents buying this useless item

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    no probs with mine. its giving gifts every week. Usualy stuff i dont need or want but it gives stuff. just click on it when it shows the present on it then u get the pull down option not long after u get the reward.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornlinzy1 View Post
    My tree isn't working either, I have had nothing for 2 weeks now, what a waste of presents buying this useless item
    gifts are awarded even if you don't see anything happening

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue1000 View Post
    gifts are awarded even if you don't see anything happening
    I bought a Christmas gift tree, I expect to see and open the gift myself, this has been going on for too long now and simply needs a fix

Reply to Thread