Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Gift Christmas Tree gives nothing

World
    Newfoundland
    Just collected my latest weekly gift - I have not had any problems with the tree at all; mind you got mine quite late in the event and had seen a few posts between buying it and the first weeks pressie so made sure i did not click anything after clicking on the tree, bit of delay then chest with spinning hourglass and my gift. My hubby on the other hand clicked away and guess what no chest.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I just got the free one from advent calendar. Some weeks I'll get the box to open and see what gift I've received, other weeks I don't get the box to open and I can't even tell if I've received a gift. Am v glad I didn't buy the merchant one too- was seriously considering it!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

xmas tree fail

other have prob , this have happende some times now

no gift after the 5 days sad it is

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 28.01.19 at 07:39.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by norfik View Post
    other have prob , this have happende some times now

no gift after the 5 days sad it is
    There are usually 7 days in a week.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    it was 7 days i mean , i know how it works , but no gift i get when i click , it say i can kill the tree and it will go to star menu

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    The trees drop gifts every 7 days but there is a DELAY, so if u think there is no gift & u click on the tree or building or anything other than WAIT then your gift will not show, hope that clears it up 4 those who think they don't get a gift!

I'm more worried about the actual drops, a huge list of items yet 5 continuous wks both trees have dropped a 200 depo for each tree 5 times in a row, that shouldn't be possible unless the depo is 100% drop, had salt/titan/copper/iron/gold drop but 5 weeks & 10 x 200 depos.

Anyone had anything other than a depo yet? that is if your actually waiting to see it, lol.

P.s. : When u see the tree with the flashing icon click it ONCE, huge delay, if u click the tree again u get the destroy option & you've had it for seeing your gift for another week!
    Last edited by MutantKid; 30.01.19 at 11:11. Reason: more info

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Yes I've had other things as well. Only resources so far, that IIRC, and once didn't get to see it. But a lot of deposit refiller yes. Tongiht at midnight it ticks over so we'll see thne I guess. Maybe today is codex day.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    I've had a Horseback addy

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Sometimes I get the flashing notification - most times there is just nothing ....

World
    Sandycove
    For me it hasn't been consistent. 14 days ago I clicked, waited, got the treasure box with the spinning hourglass, waited quite a while and then a present appeared. This last time everything was the same except the spinning hourglass went at least 15 minutes. I gave up and just clicked the green checkmark and never saw the actual result.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread