Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gift Christmas Tree gives nothing

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

Gift Christmas Tree gives nothing

I paid for a tree using presents and the first gift seemed to work fine, the icon appeared on the tree, clicking the tree added a quest to my log and completing the quest gave me the random reward window.

A week later the gift icon appeared again, clicking the tree this time removed the icon but failed to add the quest so I have received nothing this time around.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    It only gives the quest once. 2nd time you click it you need to close the selection window and wait a bit. If you click something else it will most likely block/dismiss the reward window and you wont see it but you do get the reward.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I have two trees, and today after closing the selection window nothing happened. After waiting a bit I clicked one tree again but got only the tree description/Tear down option, and have received no reward whatsoever (neither as a delayed pop-up, nor on mail, and no mention of me receiving anything in News tab).

World
    Newfoundland
    my experience. click on a tree. dont do anything. after 5 sec the box appeares. wait 15 sec of hourglass. see the rewards. accept. reward in star.
    if click on anything the box doesnt appear.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Mine worked fine the first day...now its like others, click on it, the gift icon disappears, no notification of a gift received, no spinning timer...nothing.

Wait and click again, get the bomb pop up.

World
    Newfoundland
    Pls fix the tree, thx.
    Laugh me today too much.
    https://youtu.be/pFbqtDqQfZQ

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same issue.
    Please make the box go in our star menu, and then even if we fail to open, we can try later again.

World
    Newfoundland
    considering how very useless the gifts are compared to cost of tree the gift box automatically going to star for opening later every 7 days should be a feature. If they would have bothered to make an actual user interface for the tree it would be fine but right now it is not.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 02.01.19 at 12:38.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    my experience. click on a tree. dont do anything. after 5 sec the box appeares. wait 15 sec of hourglass. see the rewards. accept. reward in star.
    if click on anything the box doesnt appear.
    Only tried on testserver - dont even move the cursor if you want the box !!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    considering how very useless the gifts are compared to cost of tree ...
    Indeed, it's half the price of a Lucky and the Lucky brings 20 times more "gifts" in a week (3 artefact searches a day). Even the slowest explorer, the tavern one, brings 3 times more goods. The tree brought me one exo basket in the first week, lol. No way to buy the second one. It's good only for design purpose. :-D

Reply to Thread