Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Gift Christmas Tree gives nothing

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    My tree doing the same thing. Are gifts awarded even if I didn't see anything happening??? So, from where will I know what did I get???? I want that the tree working fine!

World
    Newfoundland
    same problem, do not know if it works or not
    :/

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by amazola View Post
    I bought a Christmas gift tree, I expect to see and open the gift myself, this has been going on for too long now and simply needs a fix
    Actually, missing reward window is an old issue and pretty easy to reproduce (on testserver) by opening boxes - it's more about lack of server response than a bug per se.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Sandycove
    What stuns me (beyond the fact that it even made it through testing) is that there has been 0 response from BB about this.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

HunyBun
    Looks a little bit like misleading advertising, which is just slightly illegal and smacks of theft

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    The tree does work & gives gifts every week, there is a delay once u click the flashing tree, my worry is that ive had 2 x 200 depo every week, I thought the gifs were random? unless depo's have a 95% drop.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I get my gifts from 2 trees every week but they are rather low value. At least I've got trees & they are giving out & I don't have to do anything, just collect. Does anyone know what happens if I forget or can't collect; e.g. when I'm on holiday?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosejane View Post
    I get my gifts from 2 trees every week but they are rather low value. At least I've got trees & they are giving out & I don't have to do anything, just collect. Does anyone know what happens if I forget or can't collect; e.g. when I'm on holiday?
    It's 7 days after you last collected, So it does not matter if you collect right away or leave it a while.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    It actually worked last night. I couldn't believe it. I got the surprise chest with the spinning hourglass.... I figured I'd let it go a while and went to pour another drink... when I came back I had some incredible copper mine refills. But at least it worked.

First time since Christmas
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    My tree do not work!

Reply to Thread